• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Please share your experience of dealing with ah nehs

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
I cannot understand the negativity associated with ah nehs in this forum. I had dealt with indian colleagues/customers, both local/foreign in the past and they seemed fine to me.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank goodness I don't work with Ah Nehs. They are by far the worst FTs... even more so than the Pinoys.

Ah nehs very smelly...

showing off their small head. that's y Iimpeh tak boleh tahan and got a kapkia. .

Listen to my late Ah Kong's wise advice... Don't ever trust Kelings!

Mine told me the same too. About 40 yrs ago.

from my experience chances of you getting double crossed/stabbed in the back/snitched on..etc is damn bloody high...there are a few good ones though but damn rare.

I did ask my dad about them. We used to stay in Little India many years ago.
He also told me, don't trust them.
Always talking nonsense, was what he said:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Wow look at the number of posts saying how fucked up they are. To ecclesiastes yes there are good ones but it's just like striking toto or panning for gold. A whole lot of work, money wasted. Trying to find a good shit skin is like trying to strike toto. You need to waste a whole lot of money playing it for many many years before you just might get lucky.

Unfortunately there are still many unwary ppl out there that don't know how fucked up shit skins are. Too bad they need to learn the hard way before they get their defences up around shit skins. It's a learning process like how a child needs to be scalded by hot water before he learns not to be near a kettle for example. Some ppl are also really stubborn or stupid and refuse to listen to advice given by their elders. Like a child refusing to listen to his dad about a poisonous snake needs to get bitten by one and almost be close to death before he listens. There are such dumb people out there.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why on phone? You can fook them real in little india, fair skin, late 20 for only $30/- best deal.

Just fucked the chao ah neh upside down over the phone. Bastard fucker deserved it. He was pretty stunned. Guess he should start learning how unlikeable they are in the real world.

PRONTO01

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes Ah Nehs can be dangerous and if you have to choose between killing a snake and an Ah Neh kill the Bladi Ah Neh before it back stabbed you. But chee a are no different. I was told they don't shower wash their butt after shitting, brushing their teeth is a no no and worst still If they can reap you off they will do it without feeling guilty, lazy and complain Kings and Queens and despised anyone who is smarter than them like the Ah Nehs, Pinoys, and Asians. Just look at the current bunch of Ministars like JT, LBW, and the likes that sort of summarized Cheena...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes Ah Nehs can be dangerous and if you have to choose between killing a snake and an Ah Neh kill the Bladi Ah Neh before it back stabbed you. But chee a are no different. I was told they don't shower wash their butt after shitting, brushing their teeth is a no no and worst still If they can reap you off they will do it without feeling guilty, lazy and complain Kings and Queens and despised anyone who is smarter than them like the Ah Nehs, Pinoys, and Asians. Just look at the current bunch of Ministars like JT, LBW, and the likes that sort of summarized Cheena...

It's kind of sad this clone here has to make up nonsense and untruths to "get back". Ohhh pathetic.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal

Tell us what you really think.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Worked with an ah-neh programer years back.

Observations:

1. He was not as good as he claimed: When given a task, he said he need more time. And I found him calling his kaki for help in the toilet a few times.

2. Never wash hands after meals: Keyboard and monitor screen full of curry stains.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Observations:

1. He was not as good as he claimed: When given a task, he said he need more time. And I found him calling his kaki for help in the toilet a few times.

2. Never wash hands after meals: Keyboard and monitor screen full of curry stains.

Oh fuck the asshole ate with his bare hands like an animal.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Observations:

He might be one of those ah nehs with fake qualification; just like many fakers from pinoy land.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So we had this client from India. And the funny part with doing business with these people are.....they have no qualms about asking for additional service, more data, more complimentary services etc.

This is truly embarrassing. Even the ah neh colleagues in the company admitted that they also prefer not to deal with those bunch of monkeys. U earn $1 from them, they expect $5 of service or goods from you. lol

That is very true, as customer they keep asking for more and more complimentary things until have to tell them to pay then they stopped. As supplier, everything must be in black and white if not even Indian lawyer will not hesitate to cheat for a few hundred dollars.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyoh, why u all like that one har? How come the last 5-6 years, I never encounter any bad nehs har? Only encounter good nehs leh.