• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Please release Kinana

ZombieFart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why everyone like to quarrel?

This place is becoming a joke over the years.
Sam wanted this place to self-govern with minimum work for the mod.
But the points/infraction system corrupts the minds of these bickering old men.
They behave far worse than the kids in fuckwarezone.

Where are those guys who brought wisdom and pleasure to this place 10-15 years ago?

PS I am using a bigger font and expecting a ban. Farewell Raiders.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sounds Sad To Me

But the points/infraction system corrupts the minds of these bickering old men.

They behave far worse than the kids in fuckwarezone.

Sounds sad to me. Bye. The infraction system is flawed. :(

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Where are those guys who brought wisdom and pleasure to this place 10-15 years ago?

Relax brother. Go have a sleep. Tomorrow will be a better day, don't lose sleep over a forum and people who will not make you or your family better. Cheers :smile:

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Relax brother. Go have a sleep. Tomorrow will be a better day, don't lose sleep over a forum and people who will not make you or your family better. Cheers :smile:

yalor...poor thingie...will try to upz him tmrw...but i dun tink leongsam like his fonts...so maybe save him also kena fuck by the tyrant leongsam...

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
yalor...poor thingie...will try to upz him tmrw...but indun tink leongsam like his fonts...so maybe save him also kena fuck bybthe tyrant leongsam...

I can save him by editing his font but I will end up with daggers flying towards me :biggrin:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can save him by editing his font but I will end up with daggers flying towards me :biggrin:

Don't promise things which you may have a problem to upkeep. Kinana is a high volume poster. You probably have to continuously keep her in your sight 24 hours a day.

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
yalor...poor thingie...will try to upz him tmrw...but i dun tink leongsam like his fonts...so maybe save him also kena fuck by the tyrant leongsam...

I'm not a tyrant. In fact, this is one of the few forums where heaping abuse on the owner is of no consequence.

All I ask for is for the forum to be kept neat and tidy.

If I don't nip the problem of large fonts in the bud, the next guy will post even larger fonts saying that if others can do it, so can he. Then someone else will come along and post gigantic fonts and underline all his text in an attempt to outdo everyone else. THEN THE CAPS LOCK GUY WILL COME ALONG AND POST ALL HIS MESSAGES IN BOLD!!!! WHEN WILL IT ALL END?????

Keeping everything neat benefits everyone. Surely it's not too much to ask.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Don't promise things which you may have a problem to upkeep. Kinana is a high volume poster. You probably have to continuously keep her in your sight 24 hours a day.

I was referring to zombiefart. His case was a one off.

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hahahha,,,,leongsam....your post made me fell off the chair.....:biggrin: lol lol lol
Damn comical...the lighter side of Leongsam....

Last edited: