• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Please release Kinana

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I just checked the active users online..

Kinana is online now..:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Surely she must be reading this thread..

Unfortunately Kinana is still very ego and refused to come to this thread..:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

ZombieFart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kinana is a respectable person, much better than many idiots in this forum.

But that does not mean I agree with most of her posts.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I suggest that you apologize to Kinana and send a personal invite to get him back. You are losing the plot.

Why should he? This forum is no place for a prima donna. Kinana is one stubborn ass. Everybody understands there are certain house rules, right or wrong, but no big deal following. Why make a big fuss out of it? Just follow for goodness' seek. To be honest, I get very irritated with those bold texts screaming at me.

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I just checked the active users online..

Kinana is online now..:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Surely she must be reading this thread..

Unfortunately Kinana is still very ego and refused to come to this thread..:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

She must be getting wet from all the attention in this thread :wink: :biggrin:

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This stand-off is getting interesting
She already said....NO BIG FONT, NO COME IN but Sam stands firm....you use big font I don't let you in
Now the ball is in the middle of the court. Let's see who blink first.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This stand-off is getting interesting
She already said....NO BIG FONT, NO COME IN but Sam stands firm....you use big font I don't let you in
Now the ball is in the middle of the court. Let's see who blink first.
hehehe. u very dee siao. ok lah, u enjoy kanina when she get out ok? :smile:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wauhahahhaa!!!!!!!!!! this is very entertaining compared to those hardcore intellect stuff in other threads...thank u
ron ron what so entertaining har? u want to entertain limpeh?

fuck you! how come so long already still cannot zap u?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
welcome back mr chon. nice to see you. you eat already? so happy you are back...wauhahhaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gam siah for so polite but i still fuck you. at least i got to reason to log on to sbf. kanina already many takr care liaoz but u sibeh powder. me still fuck you and zap u. bobian, sit different side of table, no happy, flip table. fuck you