• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Please post and write properly to improve this forum...

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Write NICELY MY ASS!

This is not a Sissy Bapok PAP forum, uncivilized brutal dirty and bloody ways is eternally the primary way.

Nice craps are not real politics and better be eliminated and punished.

There is no need to be politically correct here in this politically incorrect forum! Everyone is free to speak in their own tongue; whether Englsih Singlish or Chinglish with lots of Hokkien or Cantonese expletives to spice things up! The important thing is not to Write Nicely but to write in a way even fools or lowly-educated people like me can understand. :wink:

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
The forum is still great! The flames may not be burning as brightly as before, but it will never be extinguished. It has out lasted and out survived many newspapers and magazines from traditional media.

It was a visionary mind that gave birth to this forum. It's like a bastard child with an unknown father, given life and left to the mercy of nature.

Tony Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
What kind of lame ass book-worm civilized idea is this TS?

Better go IMH Emergency Treatment! This is Sammyboy.com you are in the wrong forum??

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
just look at the type of garbage here: Hokkien province Quanzhou city was already prosperous and bustling with foreigners since Tang Dynasty time. So glorious history indeed!

what is the importance of this garbage post ???

China is now lumpar One in the world...and you talking about all these...come on!!!
Just ignore her rubbish whenever possible, let's focus on contributing and encouraging quality content. :biggrin:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TS, comes with the territory. It's all about communicating here, no need for be TOEFL accreditation.
But do think content sucks lately:geek:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
just look at the type of garbage here: Hokkien province Quanzhou city was already prosperous and bustling with foreigners since Tang Dynasty time. So glorious history indeed!

what is the importance of this garbage post ???

China is now lumpar One in the world...and you talking about all these...come on!!!
Losers ccb people with ccb mouth acting like god again pointing their ccb fingers on what is important what is not and so called irrelevant. I think it’s really relevant to know 600 years of glorious history also can go up in smoke so what is 200 years?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
why be credible. be incredible

Loser using sexual harassment and insulting people slut whore mistress LIKE YOU son of whore are not credible HORRIBLE VICIOUS LIES indeed; while all my posts are credible and incredible FACTS with supporting documents that can withstand court scrutiny and not afraid to be sued.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Loser using sexual harassment and insulting people slut whore mistress LIKE YOU son of whore are not credible HORRIBLE VICIOUS LIES indeed; while all my posts are credible and incredible FACTS with supporting documents that can withstand court scrutiny and not afraid to be sued.

And all these LOSERS love to act like god pointing their ccb fingers condemning my factual posts as not important while their theads with REPEATED ccb lies of me are damn important and good to these bastards thieves slanderers and harassers.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Losers ccb people with ccb mouth acting like god again pointing their ccb fingers on what is important what is not and so called irrelevant. I think it’s really relevant to know 600 years of glorious history also can go up in smoke so what is 200 years?

In fact the more I read about Hokkien province Quanzhou glorious history the more I see the similarities with Spore from locals welcoming and tolerant of foreigners to Song emperor giving positions of power to foreigners to Song final downfall due to bastard Arabs collaborating with mongol invaders.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you see what I meant. you guys never change. same old knn lot - sterile and brainless. just spout and spout for spouting sake. sinkie is rapidly sinking. the water issue is hotting up. the territorial waters burning. the air space also kana fcuked. so you guys still sit here spouting nonsense. come on, there are great writers you who can offer an solution to all these troubled areas.

sinkie is sinking fast...and soon we will just vanish if all the plates collide and swallow this small little dot. most of you are already in the mederka and pioneer generation. still got a little brain left. so please contribute positively. don't chase away people who are keen to write and contribute to this forum.

and sammyboys is so famous - get mentioned in many areas, especially the red areas. now we want to be mentioned in parliament by ministers as a proactive forum contributing to the health of the nation.

boleh kah??

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
please lah don't be so vulgar and smelly here ok. we all have our time with the bestest of the best women in the world. time to be serious and stop sending smelly signals. you need a mouth wash and also a vulval douge...or ducking

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
KNN this advice came bit too late like sinkieland to a point of no return KNN anyway for serious topic can select serious tag during creating the title KNN

nothing is too late lah.
all we need is a few enlightening articles by some of the most enlightened forummers here and the gahment will wake up and sammyboys will be mentioned again as a patriotic forum...