• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Please Guess??? Man molest Chiobu date met on TikTok!

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Man, 22, meets woman, 32, whom he met on TikTok Live, molests her in Punggol, gets 2 years' jail & 3 strokes of cane​

He got angry after the victim did not allow him to put his arm around her.​

Khine Zin Htet
Article-Cover-Photo-2.jpg

Telegram

Whatsapp

After meeting a woman during a TikTok live broadcast, a man arranged to meet up with her for a conversation and drinks, only to subsequently force himself on her.

The accused, whose first name is Ganesan, 22, touched the woman's breasts and also forced her to kiss him.

He faced three charges of indecent assault in court on Monday (Dec. 11) and was sentenced to jail for two years and given three strokes of the cane, reported Shin Min Daily News.

He pleaded guilty to one charge while the other two were taken into consideration for sentencing.

Exchanged contacts after meeting on TikTok Live​

The man initially encountered the 32-year-old victim on TikTok Live on Oct. 8, 2023.

The two started chatting and exchanged mobile phone numbers.

On the same day, they made plans to meet near the Nibong Light Rail Transit (LRT) station in Punggol at 9pm.

The two also bought beer, cigarettes and snacks from a nearby supermarket, and sat on the lawn at Sentul Crescent.

Tried putting his arms around her twice​

The court heard that after the two sat down, the offender tried to put his arm on the victim's shoulders, but the victim pushed him away.

He walked away when both of them happened to receive phone calls.

Afterwards, he walked back and attempted again to put his arm around the victim's shoulders, but she asked him to remove his arm and swore obscenities at him.

Pushed the victim​

Enraged, the offender pushed the victim hard, causing her to fall backwards.

Subsequently, he climbed onto her, grabbed her breasts to restrain her, and attempted to forcefully kiss her.

As the victim kept turning her head to avoid his kisses, he ended up biting her lower lip.

The victim later managed to push the man away, crying from the shock.

He then fled.

She then went to the hospital for examination, where she was found to have lacerations on her lower lip.

Top photo from Unsplash

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Women-free life is the best. No jail, no waste money, no waste time and problwm free. Use tiktok and meet a pussy, then kanna jail. This guy confirmed vaccinated.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I touched a ladyboy's fake neh-neh, will that be considered as molest ? Legal sexperts here please advise.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She wanted to do TikTok livestreams and act hiao towards her cheehong male fans, in exchange for money and gifts.

Is it any wonder that one of them would try to take it to the next level? :rolleyes:

The accused, whose first name is Ganesan, 22, touched the woman's breasts and also forced her to kiss him.

He must have a long trunk.

ganesan-god-hindu-111820340.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Women-free life is the best. No jail, no waste money, no waste time and problwm free. Use tiktok and meet a pussy, then kanna jail. This guy confirmed vaccinated.

Sex is quite similar to vaccination, no? You stick the needle in, you deposit the fluids inside, then you withdraw.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

Man, 22, meets woman, 32, whom he met on TikTok Live, molests her in Punggol, gets 2 years' jail & 3 strokes of cane​

He got angry after the victim did not allow him to put his arm around her.​

Khine Zin Htet
Article-Cover-Photo-2.jpg

Telegram

Whatsapp

After meeting a woman during a TikTok live broadcast, a man arranged to meet up with her for a conversation and drinks, only to subsequently force himself on her.

He faced three charges of indecent assault in court on Monday (Dec. 11) and was sentenced to jail for two years and given three strokes of the cane, reported Shin Min Daily News.

He pleaded guilty to one charge while the other two were taken into consideration for sentencing.

Exchanged contacts after meeting on TikTok Live​

The man initially encountered the 32-year-old victim on TikTok Live on Oct. 8, 2023.

The two started chatting and exchanged mobile phone numbers.

On the same day, they made plans to meet near the Nibong Light Rail Transit (LRT) station in Punggol at 9pm.

The two also bought beer, cigarettes and snacks from a nearby supermarket, and sat on the lawn at Sentul Crescent.

Tried putting his arms around her twice​

The court heard that after the two sat down, the offender tried to put his arm on the victim's shoulders, but the victim pushed him away.

He walked away when both of them happened to receive phone calls.

Afterwards, he walked back and attempted again to put his arm around the victim's shoulders, but she asked him to remove his arm and swore obscenities at him.

Pushed the victim​

Enraged, the offender pushed the victim hard, causing her to fall backwards.

Subsequently, he climbed onto her, grabbed her breasts to restrain her, and attempted to forcefully kiss her.

As the victim kept turning her head to avoid his kisses, he ended up biting her lower lip.

The victim later managed to push the man away, crying from the shock.

He then fled.

She then went to the hospital for examination, where she was found to have lacerations on her lower lip.

Top photo from Unsplash
Did he snap chiobu with his curry sausage?

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Years ago limpei came across a group of AMDL young Canadian girls at Orchard Road, freaking friendly and nice long legs they won't hesitate to say hi to locals unlike sinkiebu see anyone also stare at you like want to kill people

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh dear.. I assume lower lip refers to her mouth? If not, it's lower lips?
Lower left lip or right lip ? Inner lip or outer lip ? The plot thickens....
How do women deal with so many lips on their body ?
Do women apply lipstick below too ?
Can ginmummy educate a sexually naive boy like me ?

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Asking moi to consult the sor-por is as good as pushing me into the fiery pit. She apparently has an axe to grind with Hakka people.

Methink ginmummy is well qualified to turn boys into men... I'm all ears. :geek:
Although the ginger, the older, the spicer.

When it comes to matters of birds and bees, mileage takes precedence, if you take a look at her love tunnel, it's busier than the causeway.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Although the ginger, the older, the spicer.

When it comes to matters of birds and bees, mileage takes precedence, if you take a look at her love tunnel, it's busier than the causeway.
Ginmummy is too modest liao. I feel you're the 深藏不露 kind.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Asking moi to consult the sor-por is as good as pushing me into the fiery pit. She apparently has an axe to grind with Hakka people.

Methink ginmummy is well qualified to turn boys into men... I'm all ears. :geek:
I only state fact of you Hakka bully dog son of slut attacking me virgin as slut whore mistress and you have proven yourself liar denied attacking me while shamelessly attacking me non stop.