• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Please Guess??? Dunno Who Actor Has Two Loving Chiobu Obedient Wives ... Samsters Jealous?

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ashraf Muslim thank two wives for being there for him​

Heidi Hsia
Thu, 15 December 2022 at 5:14 am·1-min read

de9d0de7522813b1b64215e6684bd524

15 Dec – Ashraf Muslim has attracted attention recently with an appreciation post for his two wives on social media.
On 12 December, the actor shared a photo of his two wives Noor Dayana and Wan Sakinah on Instagram, where the two families met up to celebrate son Anas' seventh birthday.
He wrote, "It's been a while since I post photos of us three. Thank you so much to my two beloved wives, of whom have helped me throughout my life."

"Let's just do what Allah likes, so that we will be blessed by Him. May Allah love us all and bless our families. I love the both of you," he added.
Ashraf first tied the knot with Noor Dayana in 2011. But the actor sparked controversy for quite some time in 2013 when it was revealed that he married Wan Sakinah in Thailand, amid issues of him and Dayana not having any children together.
Ashraf and Wan Sakinah welcomed their first child Sarah in 2013, though Dayana was revealed later on to be pregnant with their only son Anas.
Meanwhile he has two more children with Sakinah - Adam, 7 and Safiyyah, 3.
The actor has four children with his two wives

The actor has four children with his two wives