• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

please do not show this thread to Sylvia Lim

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lust can or cannot?

Love & lust a thin fine line...you love to lust & you lust to love...when you look at those "melons" you ask yourself?? are you a lover of "melons" or are you lusting for "melons"..that is the question? ha ha ha ha

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Amazing how civil this thread stays considering it involves a prominent person's filipino ex-lover. Add a local politician into the mix and i begin to wonder if this is still the forum i know!?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Amazing how civil this thread stays considering it involves a prominent person's filipino ex-lover. Add a local politician into the mix and i begin to wonder if this is still the forum i know!?

Because QKS and SL are both Singaporean heroes.

Want profanities? Then add sinkieland traitors pics like Whore Jinx, Zorro or Pinky....
Never fail to rouse the crowd....

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Amazing how civil this thread stays ....Add a local politician into the mix and i begin to wonder if this is still the forum i know!?
That's how the dice rolls here (as you probably know by now). Anti establishment lobby etc etc:p Consolation perhaps is 1 less thread with angst, and aggro?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
May I ask you a question, sinkie?
If you dun want someone to view this thread, then why the fuck you wanna start this thread in the first place?

You must be a meat eater.