• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Please do not buy into all this election bullshit, prepare for what comes AFTER!

Alfrescian
Loyal
Amidst all the excitement, you all know as well as I do what the real outcome will be. It will be the same outcome that it has always been. At best, nothing changes, Potong Pasir is still under SPP, Hougang is still under WP. At worst, all wards belong to PAP, all MPs are PAP. It doesn't matter how badly the PAP screws up; it doesn't matter how qualified the Opposition is. They have always had the mandate of the people. Period.

Now let's cut to the chase of what really matters. What happens after the election. Make no mistake, there will be retribution. You WILL see GST, conservancy charges, transport fares, retirement age, cost of living, Minister's salaries, minimum CPF sum, number of foreigners, prices of new flats, etc all going up. You WILL experience the backlash of allowing the Opposition to have such a huge presence this election, whether you are directly responsible or not.

I'm not telling you who to vote for. I'm telling you, deep down from my heart, to prepare for the worse. Do not buy into the all the bullshit and hype that things are actually going to change. If you've lived in Singapore all your life, you know exactly what kind of people Singaporeans are. Being allowed to cheer at Opposition rallies and venting their frustration at PAP is the CLOSEST they will ever come to making a protest of any sort. At the polling booths this Saturday, you know exactly whom Singaporeans will vote for.

If you are unaffected by rising costs, by all means continue with your good life. If you are affected, brace yourselves. I say this as a realist. Cut through all the words flying around and you will see what actually matters. You must take care of yourself. I'm already prepared for the coming storm. Are you?

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
nothing useful there. stop talking like we all need to be spoonfed like the retarded person an MP insulted.