• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Please differentiate between eErotica69 and eErotica96 (imitator)

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
why is eErotica69 banned???

this is a very important question. why was eErotica69 banned??? a senior forummer with power and with points. how could this happen???

Moon, did you shine anything on eErotica69 ? Did you help to reverse the mulitple infractions?

Chrome

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is a very important question. why was eErotica69 banned??? a senior forummer with power and with points. how could this happen???

Moon, did you shine anything on eErotica69 ? Did you help to reverse the mulitple infractions?

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
alamak! u all stupid or wat? infraction where go ban? never see how i gave goondu 80 over infraction also never kena banned? must be sam banned him for something

oppoibchief

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
alamak! u all stupid or wat? infraction where go ban? never see how i gave goondu 80 over infraction also never kena banned? must be sam banned him for something

shall we find a pap forumerer to test it out? hehehe...gimme a name i try...see can infract till ban or not?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
u confirm or not, later whack wrong people how?
dun want to kill innocent civilians like americans u know...:*:

u r right sir...don't listen to this MOON....pls don't kill the wrong person..
tolong tolong i'm innocent...no poon pee pee one.....lol

Datsun

if the war continues, only the fucking weapons contractor will benefit from it. :biggrin:

Aiyoyo! Trash folder pls.

trash1.png