• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

please avoid taking mrt on halloween

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
in the beginning, mrt was stalled by a piece of chewing gum and so henceforth chewing gum was banned in singapore.
fast forward. not long ago, mrt was again stalled by a helium balloon. who they ban that too?
in the recent news, trains stalled again. this time it was rat. hmmm.... probably the rats migrated from the bt batok hill. it's a good thing, low thia khiang's WP didn't rule that ward or else like low said - they would "die" very ugly 死的很难看。
let me wildly predict....
the next stalling of the train could be due to a crush fat juicy cockroach. its disgusting body juices shorted the line.
the next next stalling...maybe a blurcock bat flew in, crashes with the train and yes again, short and stall the mighty train.
actually since it's gonna be HALLOWEEN soon, i bet the train shall stall again. this time the cause could be the unrested dead who killed themselves by jumping into on coming train.
now i hope i ve supplied enough possible reasons for their next mrt breakdown.
from cockroaches to unholy spirits, they ve such a wide range to choose their reasoning.