• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Plastic Surgery Celebrities

IeyasuTokugawa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

642.jpg

Courtney Love

Love has fessed up to having extensive plastic surgery.

In 2007, she wrote on her MySpace page that in her dark years she did some damage and wanted to restore her looks.

Perhaps she should have stuck with her original Celebrity Skin.

IeyasuTokugawa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

641.jpg

Fergie

Fergie was once called the "body" of the Black Eyed Peas by fellow band member will.i.am.

Maybe Fergie also wanted to be the "face" of the group, too. Perhaps that's why her nose looks so different these days.

IeyasuTokugawa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

640.jpg

Paris Hilton

Paris seems to make a bigger impression than she did five years ago. Could a mere push-up bra be responsible or is there something more to it?

IeyasuTokugawa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

639.jpg

Ashlee Simpson

She later told UsWeekly that "as long as people have two eyes" they could tell whether or not she had work done. Well, we have two eyes Ashlee and we say, "good call!"

IeyasuTokugawa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

638.jpg

Joan Rivers

Rivers has become the subject of many jokes - even her own. In a Geico commercial she asked "Am I smiling? I can't tell! I can't feel my face!"

IeyasuTokugawa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

637.jpg

Heidi Montag

In a little over three years, Heidi Montag went from a Colorado party girl living in Los Angeles to a plastic surgery addict.

"For the past three years, I've thought about what to have done," she told People Magazine. "I'm beyond obsessed."

IeyasuTokugawa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

636.jpg

Lisa Rinna

Lisa Rinna, who stars with hubby Harry Hamlin in the TV Land reality show "Harry Loves Lisa," spent 20 years with a silicone-augmented upper lip which went badly awry.

Her corrective surgery made for one of the show's main subplots, and left her looking much better.

IeyasuTokugawa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

635.jpg

Victoria Beckham

Victoria Beckham, 36, let slip to Vogue magazine that she's had her DD breast implants removed.

No more torpedo bazookas, either" she said. Victoria and her soccer star husband, David, are expecting their fourth baby later this year.

IeyasuTokugawa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

634.jpg

Lindsay Lohan

It appears Lindsay Lohan's lips are growing along with her criminal record.

Lilo showed up for her court arraignment on a charge of felony grand theft with what appeared to be a plumper pout.

Lohan has denied having any injections to her lips in the past, but do you believe her?

IeyasuTokugawa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

633.jpg

Dolly Parton

Dolly Parton has freely admitted to lots of plastic surgery. She has confessed to having her breasts "lifted," and work done on her face, neck and rear end.

She is pictured here in 2001, at left, and attending the GLADD awards just last week. Click to see more celebrities both "then and now."