• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Plane loads of friends arriving from Perth tomorrow to vote WP out of Aljunied

Kentang

Alfrescian
Loyal
Finally, all my like minded friends and relatives will be having a party in my block and see live on tv the thumping defeat of WP in Aljunied

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Finally, all my like minded friends and relatives will be having a party in my block and see live on tv the thumping defeat of WP in Aljunied

pls prepare knifes so that they can mass suicide after the disappointment set in and please dont jump down hor, the FT will have hard time to wash down the pavement and FAP fake MPs like victor lie will hate to step over your dead bodies even though you take it as a compliment.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
the FT will have hard time to wash down the pavement and FAP fake MPs like victor lie will hate to step over your dead bodies even though you take it as a compliment.

Please don't give such ideas.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know plenty of people who no longer call Spore home. They have made a new life elsewhere. I doubt they would take the trouble to come back & help those selfish & self serving PAP.

tryharder

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was at WP rally tonight. The crowd was small. Only the few rows in front of the stage were clapping and shouting for WP. Nothing new was said on stage. The same old thing about "old people picking up cardboard" was mentioned, again. WP had really run out of things to say. What has a "old people picking up cardboard" got to do with the government? How do you know the "old people" was not intentionally thrown out by his family because he had abused them whenever he got drunk? That is domestic affair! Yes the government can pick all of them up. So WP foots the bill for people who does not bother to do the minimum for themselves? Will WP do that by raising income tax and GST and ERP? Or will WP do that by threatening the government to take money out from the nation's savings? Do you know how Singapore survived the long period of recession from 1999 to 2006? Cost of living in Singapore is high because we don't have farms to produce raw materials. If you increase my income tax, my disposal income will become smaller. Wouldn't that make my life worse? Please think long term and not allow the boat to sink. My children are still on it.

The PAPzis need a Titanic load of people to overturn the votes this time.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
O dear. Must tell them to rev things up.

Was at WP rally tonight. The crowd was small. Only the few rows in front of the stage were clapping and shouting for WP. Nothing new was said on stage. The same old thing about "old people picking up cardboard" was mentioned, again. WP had really run out of things to say. What has a "old people picking up cardboard" got to do with the government? How do you know the "old people" was not intentionally thrown out by his family because he had abused them whenever he got drunk? That is domestic affair! Yes the government can pick all of them up. So WP foots the bill for people who does not bother to do the minimum for themselves? Will WP do that by raising income tax and GST and ERP? Or will WP do that by threatening the government to take money out from the nation's savings? Do you know how Singapore survived the long period of recession from 1999 to 2006? Cost of living in Singapore is high because we don't have farms to produce raw materials. If you increase my income tax, my disposal income will become smaller. Wouldn't that make my life worse? Please think long term and not allow the boat to sink. My children are still on it.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal

You would vote for WP if you think for your children. They won't be able to afford a HDB flat when they grow up and you'll be subsidising it for them then.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
coming back to Sinkies' land to witness the PAP's worst electoral performance in 50 years ? that is great. :biggrin:

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was at WP rally tonight. The crowd was small. Only the few rows in front of the stage were clapping and shouting for WP. Nothing new was said on stage. The same old thing about "old people picking up cardboard" was mentioned, again. WP had really run out of things to say.

You went to the PAP rally by accident la, there was so much people at the WP rally that even the roads beside the rally site was clogged for half an hour. There was a carnival atmosphere as people continually shouted, "Workers Party!" and cars nearby keep on horning.

Heard an old man had a heart attack and died when he say a PAP MP.