• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pity our dear PM Lee, work travels taking a toll on him, please be easy on him.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
He has made many sacrifices for the sake of Singaporeans. He could easily have opted for a relaxed and stress free lifestyle after his cancer scare. Instead, he risked his health to make Singapore a better place for all of us.

For that I am truly grateful.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He has made many sacrifices for the sake of Singaporeans. He could easily have opted for a relaxed and stress free lifestyle after his cancer scare. Instead, he risked his health to make Singapore a better place for all of us.

He & his family have made billions from Spore. The reason LKY needed LHL to take over was to maintain the family business & probably to keep the skeletons hidden.

I think we will find out more after the next GE because the family business is in trouble.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at those eyes, those white hair, those deep wrinkles, those freckles - these 10 years of hard work and sacrifices as Singapore's prime minister serving the people of Singapore had taken a toll on him.

He's fucking almost falling asleep.

This is the richest PM in the world. So he has to work hard for the money.

bic_cherry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why work so hard for people who dont appreciate him?
Working very hard to keep the skeletons in the closet:
10390015_708862965841705_3579930549839911222_n.jpg
(Pict source)

Cos they are all like this:
quote-what-good-fortune-for-governments-that-the-people-do-not-think-adolf-hitler-85922.jpg

quote-ideas-are-more-powerful-than-guns-we-would-not-let-our-enemies-have-guns-why-should-we-let-them-joseph-stalin-268865.jpg

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
His wife CEO Temasick is always with him...... so no chance to call girls like Jack Kennedy did
BTW did Ho Jinx took leaves all these while? Not need to work on these travels n still makes !6 millions a year

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

shaft your gratitude in a place where sunlight cannot get in.........

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
His wife CEO Temasick is always with him...... so no chance to call girls like Jack Kennedy did
BTW did Ho Jinx took leaves all these while? Not need to work on these travels n still makes !6 millions a year

take leave? you kidding? this whole thing with Temasek, PAP, GIC etc is a fucking familee business so they can do what they simply want. Corporate governance my arse!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
of course he look tired and wrinkled and falling asleep,cause pimpin aint easy,somebody's gotta do it.

[video=youtube;8trWmpjPH4c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8trWmpjPH4c[/video]