• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pinoys Landing in Peesai @ Alarming Rate

tuagu

Alfrescian
Loyal
sometimes i really envy these pinoys.

Enrolling into their local university is so much easier than our NUS, NTU and now SMU. Nevermind their sub standard universities, they still get graduate salary in Sg. For us, wanna get into our local uni is already so difficult and our curriculum is so much tougher. Starting salaries is no diff thou.

And their pinays are so much less demanding than our local ang moh worshiping gals. And with their graduate pay, a couple can live comforably and have kids while we slog like hell to please our gfs or wife.

What if they are not happy with Sg ? They can always save up and balek kampong.

i have worked with a few pinoys and have to say their capabilities are inferior. Always trying to prove that they are smarter and end up creating more problems. Of course not all are like that, but majority are.

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinoys make very good retail sector workers

We should have more of them here to impart their skills to locals

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
just like how the east india trading company manage to subjugate an elephant size sub-continent for centuries, speaks volume about the black trash we have today.

World No. 1

:biggrin:

That's very strange. PRC is still a commie state today with draconian laws with the highest per capita for execution for a wide ranging crime while India is a thriving democracy. SG has either broken even or made profit on its investments in India while have lost in almost all investments made in PRC.

PRC despite the billion in population were easily outsmarted by the Mongols despite the dumb belief that the great wall can keep invaders out. They were also brought to their knees by the Japanese.

Even Chink infested SG is an authoritarian state. LKY himself has stated on countless occasion that SG will not be what it is today if not for the Chinese majority. All i keep reading in this forum is a whole lot of whining from the Chinks.

Most Chinks have yet to understand what quality of life is all about... those that do have left the island causing a massive brain drain.

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're doing a good job smearing the majority. Keep it up. Please read up on world history. I'm sure the Mongols did pay a visit to India like the Japs.

That's very strange. PRC is still a commie state today with draconian laws with the highest per capita for execution for a wide ranging crime while India is a thriving democracy. SG has either broken even or made profit on its investments in India while have lost in almost all investments made in PRC.

PRC despite the billion in population were easily outsmarted by the Mongols despite the dumb belief that the great wall can keep invaders out. They were also brought to their knees by the Japanese.

Even Chink infested SG is an authoritarian state. LKY himself has stated on countless occasion that SG will not be what it is today if not for the Chinese majority. All i keep reading in this forum is a whole lot of whining from the Chinks.

Most Chinks have yet to understand what quality of life is all about... those that do have left the island causing a massive brain drain.