• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pinoys Faking Degrees to Snare Jobs in Peesai. FAPee Acts Blur!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Pinoy fraudsters in Verinon Technology</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>kojakbt89 <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>8:38 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 10) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>46258.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Author: SGdroid
Comment:
My company hired a couple of pinoy 'web developers' through a PMET slave supply agency called Verinon Technology. 9/10 of them are fraudsters who faked credentials or experience to land a job here. Some of these pinoy retards can't even write proper code, all they can do is copy and paste scripts from other websites (stealing code... but it doesn't bother them...) or modify opensource projects and try to pass off the work as theirs (by erasing all trace of copyright and credits).

These pinoy fraudsters have the audacity to call themselves 'web programmers'.... alas... they come from a country where lying, cheating and concocting scams is their national past time!</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"></TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>kojakbt89 <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>8:48 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>kojakbt89 <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right>(2 of 10) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"></TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>46258.2 in reply to 46258.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt><TABLE class="cf gJ" cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class="gF gK"><TABLE class="cf NtHald" cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=UszGxc><TD class=g7>
cleardot.gif
</TD><TD class=gG>from</TD><TD class=gL colSpan=2>
cleardot.gif
BT Kojak <[email protected]></TD></TR><TR><TD class=gG colSpan=2>to</TD><TD class=gL colSpan=2>
cleardot.gif
[email protected]

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=gG colSpan=2>date</TD><TD class=gL colSpan=2>
cleardot.gif
Sun, Mar 20, 2011 at 11:47 PM</TD></TR><TR><TD class=gG colSpan=2>subject</TD><TD class=gL colSpan=2>
cleardot.gif
Filipino fraudsters at Verinon Technology Singapore</TD></TR><TR><TD class=gG colSpan=2>mailed-by</TD><TD class=gL colSpan=2>
cleardot.gif
gmail.com</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=4>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=gH>hide details 11:47 PM (0 minutes ago)

</TD><TD class="gH cY8xve"></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

To CEO of Verinon Technology,

Dear Sir,

This posting was found in the forum discussion about Filipino hires in Singapore. Apparently, the writer here disclosed that your Singapore office has hired a large number of sub-standard programmers into your company. You might want to check this out.

[URL="http://www.temasekreview.com/"]http://www.temasekreview.com/<!--<WBR />-->2011/03/19/filipinos-<!--<WBR />-->responses-in-article-106600-<!--<WBR />-->pmet-jobs-for-filipinos/[/URL]

Author: SGdroid
Comment:

My company hired a couple of pinoy 'web developers' through a PMET slave supply agency called Verinon Technology. 9/10 of them are fraudsters who faked credentials or experience to land a job here. Some of these pinoy retards can't even write proper code, all they can do is copy and paste scripts from other websites (stealing code... but it doesn't bother them...) or modify opensource projects and try to pass off the work as theirs (by erasing all trace of copyright and credits).

These pinoy fraudsters have the audacity to call themselves 'web programmers'.... alas... they come from a country where lying, cheating and concocting scams is their national past time!

Yours sincerely,

Kojakbt

p.s. Check the hiring manager or HR first. There could be corruptions involved here.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"></TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>kojakbt89 <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>9:01 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>kojakbt89 <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (5 of 10) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>46258.5 in reply to 46258.3 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Author: Serve u right
Comment:
I was a software engineer before with 2 pinoys, an Indian and 3 locals under me as a software programmers.

The locals are very smart and very knowledgable in their codings. Too bad they are too naive.

The Indian likes to play politics and ball carrier up to a point where he even carry lap top for the boss to meet the clients.

The pinoys are hopeless. Dreaming in their own land. Keep to each other and always chatting, in Tagalog where no one understands and finds it very irritatiing. Work wise very sloppy, need hands to be hold closely and tightly. Come to work late and leaves on the dot. Church is more important than work and you can't touch them when they want to go to the church, which is almost daily.

One of the Pinoy got the job thru begging. He came to meet the boss personally for 3 days on a row begging for job and finally due to compassion, the boss hired him with a very low pay.

The locals start to quit because of politics being played by the Indian. Finally after one by one the local quit, the company shuts down because the so called FTs left cant work properly.

SERVE THE COMPANY RIGHT for being too lax with the FTs.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>Toby Kuntakinte (PouletGeorge) <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>9:32 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (8 of 10) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>46258.8 in reply to 46258.5 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Donkey years ago, I was working for this moronic Sinkie Company, a software house.
That moronic director shoved a Pinoy staff to me and said that he was our programmer and asked me to guide him. The bloody HR matters were not settled, Since he was a "professional", his employment pass was not done. He told me that he needed 3 days to settle all the administrative matters.
Since he would be busy for that 3 days, I wanted to get him started. Before I could guide him, I wanted to test him out and get him to read up the manual on the proprietary language that the program is written. Since the language used is similiar to visual basic, I asked him if 3 days reading up was enough for him to write a simple read/write/update script/program to update the proprietary database. He assured me that it was possible.
He disappeared for 3 days and only came in briefly in the morning and off he went to ICA he said. At night, he was happily drinking with our moronic director.
When 3 days were up, I asked him if he was ready. He said yes and I gave him a simple task - read from the database, write to the database, and update to the database. I asked him how long he would need to do, he replied 3 days. Ok, fair, I believe each one of us has different absorption speed and IQ.
On the 4th day, I asked him if he was ready to show me. He told me he needed another day to finish up the codes. Well,,,, fine.
On the 5th day, I asked him again. He told me he needed another day. I told him,"Look, tell me how many days you need so that I go through your codes" "Sir, 3 more days.." "OK, fine.", I said.
After 3 days, I asked him to show me the work. AGAIN, he said he needed another 1 day. I had enough of his nonsense, I told him to show me his work. He told me he left it at home, I told him to go back and get it. Guess what ? He disappeared for the rest of the day.
When he turned up the next day, I asked him for the codes. He could not show me and he did not do it at all. He kept asking me to talk to the director about it. I told him that I would talk to the director. That fucking afternoon, I pull that moronic director aside and fucked him upside down - I told him to get that thrash out of my department, I dun need craps, I want abled programmer to help me fiinish my projects. Lan lan, the director asked him to go as the company had no vacancy.
KNN..... I hate balls carrier and he thought that the moronic director is his drinking buddy, everything is boleh !!!
After that, more nonsense from other moronic directors, I called it quit after 2 years. The company went bust after that.........................

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here's a real life account of a Pinoy. My current company hired this Pinoy with extremely impressive credentials and experience. She turned out to be a nightmare. Always come in late and leave on the dot. When she has to work late, she will demand time off or off days. Lunch is always 2 hours cos she need to do some yoga or gym shit. Deadlines are never followed and needs someone to babysit. Useless piece of shit.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
IMO. The companies hiring this jokers should be responsible for checking whether they are legit or not. I do not think the government can be responsible for checking each and every freaking local or foreign employee for fake degrees. That's the job of the freaking HR department. In which case having a real degree/certification doesn't guarantee the guy can work

Speaking of which I have a serious bone to pick with HR departments. Why are they put in charge of hiring tech pple. Most of them do not even understand the technology themselves, how then can they be trusted to hire the right pple. Granted a lot of companies these days are smart enough to at least have the respective department heads interview the person but I've still heard of many companies who does it straight from HR without going through the department managers. WTF!!!

If the companies close down becoz of this(like in the case of the examples above) I say they truly deserve it for being stupid

quitterjoe

<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Pinoy fraudsters in Verinon Technology</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>kojakbt89 <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>8:38 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 10) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>46258.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Author: SGdroid
Comment:

These pinoy fraudsters have the audacity to call themselves 'web programmers'.... alas... they come from a country where lying, cheating and concocting scams is their national past time!</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Kojak should stop writing to the public using a nick. It shows that he is not credible.

rollingmon

Alfrescian
Loyal
i nv thought that pinoys are so lousy. My impression of them is better than indians. guess they are of the same level

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Here's a real life account of a Pinoy. My current company hired this Pinoy with extremely impressive credentials and experience. She turned out to be a nightmare. Always come in late and leave on the dot. When she has to work late, she will demand time off or off days. Lunch is always 2 hours cos she need to do some yoga or gym shit. Deadlines are never followed and needs someone to babysit. Useless piece of shit.

hi there

1. coolman, i have been overseeing pinoys' performance in the manila outfit since 2002.
2. yes, you are absolutely correct.
3. what credentials and papers!
4. just a load of crap and things.
5. the best part: come every fri, it is song/dance/half-day off.
6. talk, talk and more talking, nothing completed or done!
7. pinoys suck.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi there

1. coolman, i have been overseeing pinoys' performance in the manila outfit since 2002.
2. yes, you are absolutely correct.
3. what credentials and papers!
4. just a load of crap and things.
5. the best part: come every fri, it is song/dance/half-day off.
6. talk, talk and more talking, nothing completed or done!
7. pinoys suck.

Pinoys damn lazy like fuck. You ask them to do one page report, they need to rest and take break first. Always got some bullshit that is not work-related. CCB! Go church la. Go gym la. Go yoga. Meet up with their group of lazy pigs compatriots on Suns.