• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pinoy train officers

General

Alfrescian
Loyal
i recently went onboard the mrt and noticed that a pinoy woman was being trained as an mrt officer. whats all this about? i thought the influx of foreigners was supposed to boost the profits of smrt as more ppl take trains. and why would they want foreigners as their staff now? i personally think that they are supposed to hire singaporeans instead , since their profits should haf increased. but it seems to be happening the other way round!!

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why don't you go apply for the job. No?? You don't want?? That's why SMRT is being forced to hire Foreigners, because idiots complaining about foreigners are also the same idiots who do not want such jobs

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i recently went onboard the mrt and noticed that a pinoy woman was being trained as an mrt officer. whats all this about? i thought the influx of foreigners was supposed to boost the profits of smrt as more ppl take trains. and why would they want foreigners as their staff now? i personally think that they are supposed to hire singaporeans instead , since their profits should haf increased. but it seems to be happening the other way round!!

You must be new. There are even Pinoy engineers, doctors and bank officers now. What's the big deal with a SMRT officer?

It's no longer 2007 now.