• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Pinoy President continues to fuck USA then praise PRC!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It will be worse if commie China becomes the world superpower. If they can shit & pee all over your historical places, why would they treat the people they conquered any better than caged animals?

All world superpowers need to maintain their hegemony. This will not be an exception for China & Russia. USA is merely the most benign of the three.

Here's a problem. China isn't even a world power yet which means what you are saying about China is simply your own bias assumptions. Meanwhile all the actions committed by the US is well documented. Are you sure China is going to be worse than the US and the US invaded iraq, afghanistan, Libya and so China is going to be worse than them?

Seriously what does the actions of say some China nationals/tourists have to do with the country of China and their actions?

In fact if we followed your logic can we say the UK is a very rowdy country full of violence i mean did you see the recent Euro where their football fans fought with the russians. Look this is the same exact standard you use to judge China with but i fanthom somehow you are going to judge the UK using a different yardstick. :rolleyes:

It's these types of sickening biases and double standards that i really abhor. China hasn't even comitted the same type of interference and attacks on countries around the globe like the US but somehow it's going to be even worse than the US. What are you a fortune teller? :rolleyes:

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's these types of sickening biases and double standards that i really abhor. China hasn't even comitted the same type of interference and attacks on countries around the globe like the US but somehow it's going to be even worse than the US. What are you a fortune teller? :rolleyes:

You don't have to be a fortune teller to see that China will be worse. You just need some intelligence. Look at how China reneges on its promise of democracy in Hong Kong and how they abducted Hong Kong booksellers for secret detention. Look at how they use tanks to crush their own people.

If commie chinks don't even have a basic sense of empathy and love for their own people, what makes you think they will treat you any better? Some things can be predicted without it ever happening.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You don't have to be a fortune teller to see that China will be worse. You just need some intelligence. Look at how China reneges on its promise of democracy in Hong Kong and how they abducted Hong Kong booksellers for secret detention. Look at how they use tanks to crush their own people.

If commie chinks don't even have a basic sense of empathy and love for their own people, what makes you think they will treat you any better? Some things can be predicted without it ever happening.

the problem with this corrupted commie prc regime is they think they can unilaterally do whatever they want just because they earn some hard cash from america and prematurely throw around money like a spoilt rotten billionaire into all kinds of grandiose projects. take for example the suspension bridge to nowhere over the yalu river. they think by building an iconic bridge into north korea, they can awe the kims and the kims will kiss their arses. nope, kims told them to fuck off, with bridge unfinished, all fenced up, and north korean end precariously sitting on muddy banks about to rot and collapse. they think they can suka suka stick a suspension bridge into another cuntry without their permission. what kind of a fucked up "superpower" is this? more like a superpowerless moron.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Renminbi rules the world. the Pinoy president is practical and has the sense to cuddle up to and improve relations with China. the USA is a betrayer of allies in its history, they cannot be depended upon, they will betray even a loyal ally without warning, when it is in their interests to do so. they have no sense of loyalty to friends at all, worse than Communist countries.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Well look at how USA enslaved their own citizens the negroes for 400 years freed them around the 1800s but still treated them as slaves until the 1960s. Look at how the US treated the native Americans and took away their lands. Look at how the US treated their various immigrants ranging from irish/different Europeans. Look at how the US interned their japanese American citizens during WW2.

If Americunts don't even have a basic sense of empathy for their own people what makes you think they will treat you and other peoples any better? And it shows see what they did to the middle east and various countries around them like mexico, other central mexican countries/south american countries etc etc.

Now we're going to see your double standards at play. All the attrocities i listed here that the US did to its own citizens can be ignored/downplayed/excused and somehow the US is morally better than China.:rolleyes: Pls explain your biasness.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Renminbi rules the world. the Pinoy president is practical and has the sense to cuddle up to and improve relations with China. the USA is a betrayer of allies in its history, they cannot be depended upon, they will betray even a loyal ally without warning, when it is in their interests to do so. they have no sense of loyalty to friends at all, worse than Communist countries.

but but but............. the US is still better than China despite all its actions correct? Even though China has never betrayed its allies before. At least this is what some of these cunts in this forum think including some Chinese dogs. The sickening biasness that has no basis at all. No matter what the US does it's always better than China.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi just checking are you a fellow chink?

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well look at how USA enslaved their own citizens the negroes for 400 years freed them around the 1800s but still treated them as slaves until the 1960s. Look at how the US treated the native Americans and took away their lands. Look at how the US treated their various immigrants ranging from irish/different Europeans. Look at how the US interned their japanese American citizens during WW2.

USA has progressed beyond these atrocities towards their own people, but China clearly hasn't. Time is a factor in everything. If I were living in the 1800s, I wouldn't support USA as a superpower. And if I were to come back in 200 years and China has made progress and USA deteriorated, I might just support China as a superpower. Nothing is absolute, but USA is currently the best benign superpower.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
USA has progressed beyond these atrocities towards their own people, but China clearly hasn't. Time is a factor in everything. If I were living in the 1800s, I wouldn't support USA as a superpower. And if I were to come back in 200 years and China has made progress and USA deteriorated, I might just support China as a superpower. Nothing is absolute, but USA is currently the best benign superpower.

Well then you're stupid. US still has a long way to go before they make it up to black people. They never really made it up to native Americans Wtf are you smoking? Get the fuck out of here with your 200 years time period. You're somehow trying to imply that China would take like 200 years to improve when China has made so much progress up till today. Btw u say US has progressed but China has not? The tank incident is close to 30 years ago that was a long time ago and China has progressed beyond them today. See your double standards come into play here. I bring up attrocities commited by the US you claim oh it has progressed beyond them but somehow China has not and the incidents you mention occured a long time back.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

In this day and age, of what value is loyalty? If commie chinks have any sense of loyalty, you wouldn't even hear of Li Jiawei and Feng Tianwei, much less a sinkie Gong Li. The world doesn't spin around loyalty, but an ever changing tide of different interests.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Here's a problem. China isn't even a world power yet which means what you are saying about China is simply your own bias assumptions. Meanwhile all the actions committed by the US is well documented. Are you sure China is going to be worse than the US and the US invaded iraq, afghanistan, Libya and so China is going to be worse than them?

Seriously what does the actions of say some China nationals/tourists have to do with the country of China and their actions?

In fact if we followed your logic can we say the UK is a very rowdy country full of violence i mean did you see the recent Euro where their football fans fought with the russians. Look this is the same exact standard you use to judge China with but i fanthom somehow you are going to judge the UK using a different yardstick. :rolleyes:

Chinese do not have a history of respecting human rights. They can't be bothered with that. They do not respect international laws either. Those are sufficient bases to conclude that the Chinese are going to be worse than the whites if they ever become a world power.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You're somehow trying to imply that China would take like 200 years to improve when China has made so much progress up till today. Btw u say US has progressed but China has not? The tank incident is close to 30 years ago that was a long time ago and China has progressed beyond them today. See your double standards come into play here. I bring up attrocities commited by the US you claim oh it has progressed beyond them but somehow China has not and the incidents you mention occured a long time back.
Progress? Critics are still rounded to be locked up. Most recent, the book sellers in HK.
Don't tell me you also believe the PAP has progressed. :eek:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is the US government still doing that? Chinese government still put critics in jail.

If Americunts don't even have a basic sense of empathy for their own people what makes you think they will treat you and other peoples any better? And it shows see what they did to the middle east and various countries around them like mexico, other central mexican countries/south american countries etc etc.
Americans have no empathy for their own people? What have you been smoking?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are thinking with the traditional Sinkie mindset.
It is hard to get out of sinkee mindset when I live in sinkapore.
What shit does the Pinoy Cuntry need with powerful military? No one is going to invade their cuntry and take over the care of millions (ever increasing) of hungry mouths. Even if the Pinoy have full control over their designated sea-zone, what additional benefits do they get except to have an exclusive fishing area?
The military aid allows the Pinoy government to create some jobs lah. $50 million a year is not small change.

This Pinoy president is smart enough to know he needs China huge economy to export the country's bananas, maids, workers etc. America will not likely to "abandon" the Pinoy country due to the closeness in culture, sweetness of its cunture and huge pinoy population in America.
You think the Chinese want Pinoy exports? You think Pinoy wants to work in China? The Chinese will treat them worse than dogs.
Pinoys want to head to the West. If they can't, they go to Middle East, HK and sinkapore.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Progress? Critics are still rounded to be locked up. Most recent, the book sellers in HK.

The PAP has progressed! Nowadays, they strap you inside Buangkok Hospital while they examine your brain. Just ask Amos Yee.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Is the US government still doing that? Chinese government still put critics in jail.

Americans have no empathy for their own people? What have you been smoking?

Hey pls the CIA has done lots of bad things to its own people. The only difference is perhaps they have better PR. In any case the US is better in presenting itself as the good guys and blur cocks like you and kryon lap it up hook and sinker.

You sure US has empathy for its citizens when blacks for example are shot by police for the smallest of reasons.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You sure US has empathy for its citizens when blacks for example are shot by police for the smallest of reasons.

USA is not perfect. But they acknowledge the problem and work on it. The same cannot be said of China with regard to Tibet and Xinjiang.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
USA is not perfect. But they acknowledge the problem and work on it. The same cannot be said of China with regard to Tibet and Xinjiang.

Tibet and xinjiang belong to China. Wtf are you talking about? Perhaps USA should give back texas + california to mexico.

Btw China govt gives preference to tibetians and xinjiang uighers over the hans.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Right, and the sun would rise from the west. LOL!

That's true. It's affirmative action for them. it's well documented go search it yourself instead of simply dismissing it. See you're another one those who simply pulls out facts from his ass, tries to force his own opinion and changes the rules whenever he likes it. Like when i bring up say white on black racism which still happens today btw you will say oh it occured a long time ago but bring up the tiananmen incident which occured a long time ago but hey when it comes to putting down China it's ok to bring up something that occured a long time ago this is called shifting of the goal posts.