• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pinoy FTrash: SINGAPORE OWES ITS SUCCESS TO PINOYS

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]SINGAPORE OWES ITS SUCCESS TO PINOYS AND FOREIGNERS[/h][h=1]

<!-- /.block -->
<style>.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style>
Post date:
19 Jun 2014 - 4:58pm

<ins style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

This appears to be the message that foreigners are trying to tell the Sinkies. Never mind who planted this message in their heads. I chanced upon this Pinoy, Nathan Allen, writing this to his countrymen in response to a hate post by a Sinkie.

‘It kills me that Filipino workers are being treated with so much disrespect - even though for decades they have helped Singapore become the economic powerhouse that it is today. Reportedly, even the nationalists who fought for independence and helped build the Singapore we know today were influenced by the national hero of the Philippines - Dr. Jose Rizal.’

I am not blaming Nathan Allen for thinking so, that Singapore owes its success to the foreigners here for turning it into an economic powerhouse in the last decades. The assumptions here must be that the foreigners are very talented and without them Singapore would not be what it is today. If this is true, the same foreigners, with their talent and hardworking nature, must also have turned their own countries into economic powerhouses as well. This is straight forward logic. If they can make Singapore a power house, they must also be able to do the same to their poor and 3rd World countries.

The truth is that they are mostly the third or fourth rate talents of their countries. The top talents of their respective countries are doing very well at home as their elites, and there is no need for them to leave their countries to eke a living elsewhere. Many of the foreigners that are here are those that could not find decent jobs at home, not good enough. Shouldn’t they be grateful that Sin City found them so good to give them good jobs and good pay? Or maybe Sinkies are so untalented that these third and fourth rate foreigners are better than them and could easily find employment here than Sinkies?

Another strange phenomenon is that the top talents of these foreigners remained in their home countries but could not turn their countries into economic powerhouses. How could these third and fourth rate talents managed to turn Sin City into an economic powerhouse? Maybe these third and fourth rate talents are the real talents of their countries and if they were given a chance to replace their top talents at home, they could turn their countries into economic powerhouses just like they did for Sin City.

Do I sound logical? Why are these foreign talents so able to turn Sin City into an economic powerhouse while their countries remained as struggling economies, economic slum houses? What is the problem? My logic is flawed? Third and fourth rate talents could turn Sin City into economic power house but their first and second rate talents at home could not do the same to their countries?

Funny logic? Or 3rd World third and fourth rate talent’s logic?
Kopi Level - Green

Chua Chin Leng AKA Red Bean
*The author blogs at http://mysingaporenews.blogspot.sg

[/h]
<!-- /.block --> <style>.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style> Post date:
19 Jun 2014 - 4:58pm

<ins style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

<above pic: Anti-Pinoy Facebook pages created by Singaporeans>
This appears to be the message that foreigners are trying to tell the Sinkies. Never mind who planted this message in their heads. I chanced upon this Pinoy, Nathan Allen, writing this to his countrymen in response to a hate post by a Sinkie.

‘It kills me that Filipino workers are being treated with so much disrespect - even though for decades they have helped Singapore become the economic powerhouse that it is today. Reportedly, even the nationalists who fought for independence and helped build the Singapore we know today were influenced by the national hero of the Philippines - Dr. Jose Rizal.’

I am not blaming Nathan Allen for thinking so, that Singapore owes its success to the foreigners here for turning it into an economic powerhouse in the last decades. The assumptions here must be that the foreigners are very talented and without them Singapore would not be what it is today. If this is true, the same foreigners, with their talent and hardworking nature, must also have turned their own countries into economic powerhouses as well. This is straight forward logic. If they can make Singapore a power house, they must also be able to do the same to their poor and 3rd World countries.

The truth is that they are mostly the third or fourth rate talents of their countries. The top talents of their respective countries are doing very well at home as their elites, and there is no need for them to leave their countries to eke a living elsewhere. Many of the foreigners that are here are those that could not find decent jobs at home, not good enough. Shouldn’t they be grateful that Sin City found them so good to give them good jobs and good pay? Or maybe Sinkies are so untalented that these third and fourth rate foreigners are better than them and could easily find employment here than Sinkies?

Another strange phenomenon is that the top talents of these foreigners remained in their home countries but could not turn their countries into economic powerhouses. How could these third and fourth rate talents managed to turn Sin City into an economic powerhouse? Maybe these third and fourth rate talents are the real talents of their countries and if they were given a chance to replace their top talents at home, they could turn their countries into economic powerhouses just like they did for Sin City.

Do I sound logical? Why are these foreign talents so able to turn Sin City into an economic powerhouse while their countries remained as struggling economies, economic slum houses? What is the problem? My logic is flawed? Third and fourth rate talents could turn Sin City into economic power house but their first and second rate talents at home could not do the same to their countries?

Funny logic? Or 3rd World third and fourth rate talent’s logic?
Kopi Level - Green

Chua Chin Leng AKA Red Bean
*The author blogs at http://mysingaporenews.blogspot.sg

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow... killing him and yet he is not dead yet. hope his story makes it into our history. old fart single handed built this country from a swampland and the pinoy fishermen came and turned it into a fishing village.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeah........... thanks to your army of maids

Not only maids la. Go orchard towers and katong you'll get what I mean. Moreover without the pinoys to keep the bangalas and ah Nehs at bay, our women will be in danger. But to say we owe pinoy our success is an overstatement. Where will this put LKY and PAP?

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not only maids la. Go orchard towers and katong you'll get what I mean. Moreover without the pinoys to keep the bangalas and ah Nehs at bay, our women will be in danger. But to say we owe pinoy our success is an overstatement. Where will this put LKY and PAP?

I added to your power......go dip your stick in p-cunt

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If SINGAPORE OWES ITS SUCCESS TO PINOYS, than what is the role of LKY and the PAP?-do they deserve their million dollars salaries!
Does it means we can do without the PAP but the Pinoys are indispensable?

This is what LHL, TCJ and IR gets for defending them-they claimed credit instead.