• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pinoy ask Singaporeans to leave Singapore

nitefly

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinoy are basically Brainless!! say all the dump things here!

Lets get his employer to fire him and get Pinky to revoke his PR status or shitycitizenship.

Pinoy ass hole!

Tangalog
Maliit ang titi (lan jio) mo meh?. So? Tsupain mo titi ko lor... Sisipain ko puwet mo la... Umuwi ka na la!

Singlish,

You lan jiao very small meh? So? Suck my lan jiao lor?
If not, I kick your back side la... balek kampong la

This is the future of Tagalog+Singlish = Singalog. It goes like this.

Maliit ang you lan jiao meh? So ? Tsupain me lan jiao lor
Sisipain your ka ching la, ka ni na balek kampong la!

Just for laugh, no offense cos pinoy are humorous :smile:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
WITHOUT PREJUDICE.
hmm,
so where is he working?
& where does he stay?

Yeah where is this racist Pinoy? His fellow pinoy complaining Singaporean racist asking her to go back to Philippines be a maid, so this Pinoy even more racist asking Singaporeans to leave Spore! If police going to take action on the other case, make sure they jail this Pinoy first.

presby

Alfrescian
Loyal
This pinoy is a joke. Look at their per capita GDP versus Singapore. They are facing security issues with China and can only buy old decommissioned warship from USA. Their airforce still using propeller one when Singapore has already phased out Skyhawks jets. After Singaporean built Singapore to a 1st world nation, then they come. They have no credit in building Singapore except providing maid service or manual labour. Singapore is built by Singaporean and now the Gov't is recognizing the pioneer generation. Singaporean will always be the core which the people rely on. These days when I see pinoy sales staff, I avoid buying and will walk a few more steps or buy later from Singaporean sales staff.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This pinoy is a joke. Look at their per capita GDP versus Singapore. They are facing security issues with China and can only buy old decommissioned warship from USA. Their airforce still using propeller one when Singapore has already phased out Skyhawks jets. After Singaporean built Singapore to a 1st world nation, then they come. They have no credit in building Singapore except providing maid service or manual labour. Singapore is built by Singaporean and now the Gov't is recognizing the pioneer generation. Singaporean will always be the core which the people rely on. These days when I see pinoy sales staff, I avoid buying and will walk a few more steps or buy later from Singaporean sales staff.

Non of all this fuck!

VOTE OUT PAP FOR SCREWING YOU AND BRINGING THE FOREIGN TRASH IN

KICK OUT EVERYONE OF THOSE FUCKING PINOYS AND FOREIGN TRASH

RECLAIM SINGAPORE FOR SINGAPOREANS

meepokboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
all pinoys should go back to their home countries! stop living off us here! and snatching all our jobs !

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Worst type of Pinoys are those working in recruitment / headhunting companies. Bringing in their countrymen by the truckloads.

Those should be put inside the same room with a chao ah neh.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
all pinoys should go back to their home countries! stop living off us here! and snatching all our jobs !

Stinkies voted for PAP who then brought the pinoys and foreign trash in
VOTE THE FUCKING PAP OUT
THEN AND ONLY THEN SINGAPORE FOR SINGAPOREANS