• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pinky says CPF Min Sum is "not a lot" .... Min Sum is $161,000 now

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
You'll notice that the vast majority talk about SPENDING their CPF savings thereby killing the goose that lays the golden eggs.

It illustrates just how important it is NOT to allow clueless sinkies who have no grasp of finances to get their hands on a large amount of money in one go.

what fuckking goose lay what golden eggs ?
u chee bye also lay golden egg ah ?

the C-Pee_Fuck money is the worker's blood and sweat money.
it is not lay by some hen or goose !
you instigating cunt !

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
That come to about RM400k if you wish to bring it to JB. just rent a cheap house further up, say batu pahat and i think you can live on interest alone unless there is medical. Foreigner must pay full fees in gomen hospital.Just to make you busy, can work on fishing boat.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Since Lee Hsien Loong can talk like that then I'll just say I wish he immediately kenna cancer again and never recover from it.

jw5

Loyal
When it is raised to $2.5 Million, he will say "Aha! Now it is quite a lot because it is closer to my annual salary." :rolleyes::biggrin:

$161,000 is not a lot. When it is raised to $250,000 maybe it will be reasonable ?