• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Pinky Loong Congratulates Trump on Facebook!

Justmythots

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyway Americans are protected by robust political institutions that prevent any one rouge person or party to try to overrun the country as a dictator like Lee did.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also predicted that Trump would win. I wonder where you got the idea that I ever said anything to the opposite effect. FYI Most residents of the Boston, Bay Area and NYC Tri State metros don't even live in apartments. They are spread out in suburbs of the metros and you don't know that of course as a stupid visitor. USA and other countries have the concept of metro area, sinkie doesn't have it at home. There are major cities all over the USA. Your impressions of America sound like a tourist/visitor's. The 3rd largest city and 2nd largest real city (nicknamed the Second City) for eg is Chicago. Your silly characterization of lots of stuff - most people both south and Midwest also live in metros. That's because US census shows 90% of all Americans live in urban and suburban. Agriculture also employs only 1% of the population. and there are farms all over the USA. There are farms in every US state including Hawaii and ice cold Alaska. I guess you didn't know that. For e.g. the state with the highest total agricultural export sales is California. The south esp Texas and NC are full of billionaires. TX is what NASA and the US oil industry is.

Don't talk cock here. easy for you to say you predicted trump. retrospective crap. where's your proof. you are just like alot of spineless nay sayers and born losers who after got caught wrong in their predictions and now started saying things in retrospect like "oh i also predict trump would win...) this is like saying you predicted the winning 4 D lottery last week. Where is your proof that you predicted trump would win???show me your evidence or posts which is date and time stamped and can be referenced by everyone or else just shut up. I hate born losers and double speak shifty characters like you. your posts subconsciously gave you away by revealing that you are a clinton supporter and is damn sore now. hahahahhahh.
As for me I predicted correctly trump wold win. See my old posts as evidence posted up to 2 weeks ago when the general consensus was trump would be humiliated but I stick to my guns.

as for geography, don't talk cock here, I have stayed in boston, bay area NYC , LA etc don't tell me areas like manhattan does not have apartments . central NY have the highest population living in apartments. what is one or two residents staying in houses in suburbs when you have thousands of IT and finance workers living in cramp apartments in central new york. obviously you never been to central new york or chicago or don't know the current market rent for a 1 bedroom apartment which is more expensive than a suburb house rent. you don't even know Chicago history and how chicago got its name. Forget about wikipedia. the info there is wrong. only the real old timers in chicago can tell you what it means. you sound like a sore immigrant working in some sweat shop unhappy that trump won for obvious reasons.
Any idiots know about agricultural export sales in California and Texas and NC are full of billionaires. all these info can be gleamed from the internet. so don't try to bluff as if you are so smart and privileged to know it. all your info you state above can be goggle searched Mr stupid. so keep your stupid info to yourself and proved to me that you predicted trump would win. otehrwise stop your retrospective predictions which is nothiing but akin to masturbations and fantasing about bedding miss universe
in fact yyou might be one of those whiner tapping away on your keyboard from sengkang or woodlands.
when you lose a logical argument or wager you try to redeem your stupid face by starting to find supposedly faults about your opponets knowledge of USA cities(something NOT related to the argument or wager), this is the hall mark of a born loser. give me a break as I have come across thousands of sore losers like you.only idiots who lose an argument likes to poke hole in otehr people credubility when they themselves have lost . sore loser.
anyway eat your heart out sore loser.
everyone here can see my simple logical arguments versus your irrational whinings and boastings about so called info that any kid can get from the internet. hahahahhahah really childish generic statements like "The south esp Texas and NC are full of billionaires" yawn.... I can also tell you that HK, NY city , london and shanghai is full of billionaires. hahahahahhah
anyway no point arguing with losers like you.

Last edited:

Justmythots

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't talk cock here. easy for you to say you predicted trump. retrospective crap. where's your proof. you are just like alot of spineless nay sayers and born losers who after got caught wrong in their predictions and now started saying things in retrospect like "oh i also predict trump would win...) this is like saying you predicted the winning 4 D lottery last week. Where is your proof that you predicted trump would win???show me your evidence or posts which is date and time stamped and can be referenced by everyone or else just shut up. I hate born losers and double speak shifty characters like you. your posts subconsciously gave you away by revealing that you are a clinton supporter and is damn sore now. hahahahhahh.
As for me I predicted correctly trump wold win. See my old posts as evidence posted up to 2 weeks ago when the general consensus was trump would be humiliated but I stick to my guns.

as for geography, don't talk cock here, I have stayed in boston, bay area NYC , LA etc don't tell me areas like manhattan does not have apartments . central NY have the highest population living in apartments. what is one or two residents staying in houses in suburbs when you have thousands of IT and finance workers living in cramp apartments in central new york. obviously you never been to central new york or chicago or don't know the current market rent for a 1 bedroom apartment which is more expensive than a suburb house rent. you don't even know Chicago history and how chicago got its name. Forget about wikipedia. the info there is wrong. only the real old timers in chicago can tell you what it means. you sound like a sore immigrant working in some sweat shop unhappy that trump won for obvious reasons.
Any idiots know about agricultural export sales in California and Texas and NC are full of billionaires. all these info can be gleamed from the internet. so don't try to bluff as if you are so smart and privileged to know it.
in fact yyou might be one of those whiner tapping away on your keyboard from sengkang or woodlands.
when you lose a logical argument or wager you try to redeem your stupid face by starting to find supposedly faults about your opponets knowledge of USA cities(something NOT related to the argument or wager), this is the hall mark of a born loser. give me a break as I have come across thousands of sore losers like you.only idiots who lose an argument likes to poke hole in otehr people credubility when they themselves have lost . sore loser.

I knew that Trump would win because everybody I know in my city was going to vote for him.

Justmythots

Alfrescian
Loyal

Any idiots know about agricultural export sales in California and Texas and NC are full of billionaires. all these info can be gleamed from the internet. so don't try to bluff as if you are so smart and privileged to know it.

Apartments and condos are concentrated in the anchor city eg SF, Chicago, NYC. Most people in all the metro area population eg Bay Area, NYC Tri State live in the suburbs of the metro area. Which was what I told you. So the total % of residents who live in high rise in America is really really really really really small even among those who drive into the anchor city for work. Outside of the 3 boroughs of NYC, central part of SF, and small parts of retirement communes in Florida, apartments are associated with renters. No one buys them. This is something that everybody knows. There are condos in every city in the whole country (Midwest, South, everywhere) for a small number of Empty Nesters who want "walkable lifestyle" for a change. The inventory is really small outside of NYC. The demand is not there.

I found this wiki link for you which you can use to learn and educate yourself on what's a metro area over the internet. Since Sg doesn't have metro area.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_metropolitan_areas_of_the_United_States

Last edited: