• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pinkie worries that Sinkies cannot integrate with foreign trash!

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
PM Lee is worried about 2 disturbing trends in Singapore

By Leslie Koh

4th April, 2012

Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong on Wednesday identified two societal trends that worries him: A 'self-centred' Not-In-My-Backyard syndrome that has been increasingly seen among some vocal Singaporeans, and what appears to be a growing gap between Singaporeans and new immigrants.

In an interview at the end of the 20th Asean Summit in Phnom Penh, he raised his concerns about these two trends, and cited the example of angry reactions to Chinese student Sun Xu who has apologised for derogatory comments about Singaporeans.

While he acknowledged that the student's remarks were uncalled for, he urged Singaporeans to maintain 'a certain balance and not get worked up every time someone misspeaks'.

Said Mr Lee: 'He shouldn't have made that blog post. He did. He has been chastised, he has been disciplined, he has expressed his contrition, he's sorry about it. We should have been able to move on from that and deal with it as one person who misspoke. We should not, because of one incident, make that into an issue, (to say) all immigrants are like that.'

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong on Wednesday identified two societal trends that worries him: A 'self-centred' Not-In-My-Backyard syndrome that has been increasingly seen among some vocal Singaporeans, and what appears to be a growing gap between Singaporeans and new immigrants

don't worry... we're only second highest in terms of population density: with so many people crowding in such a small area, if there are no conflicts/frictions/confrontations then me worry :eek::eek::eek:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A self-centred Not-In-My-Backyard syndrome? Speak for yourselves, you conceited millionaire PAP ministars.

You don't give a shit to the people, you don't imagine yourselves in their shoes.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Govt policies gives rise to symptoms in society.
2. All societies in all countries react similiarly, look at local reactions to migrants in big cities in prc, europe, australia, holland etc.
3. Don't take rocket science to know this cause and effect.
4. Why worry?
5. If don't want the symptoms in society, change the policies.
6. Don't push the blame to sinkies again........please.......yawn.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Said Mr Lee: 'He shouldn't have made that blog post. He did. He has been chastised, he has been disciplined, he has expressed his contrition, he's sorry about it. We should have been able to move on from that and deal with it as one person who misspoke. We should not, because of one incident, make that into an issue, (to say) all immigrants are like that.'

You, together with your fellow PAP scums and the 60% CB kias may be more than willing to bend down your arses to these Immigrants but We the 40% will not go down that route..

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PM Lee is worried about 2 disturbing trends in Singapore

By Leslie Koh

4th April, 2012

Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong on Wednesday identified two societal trends that worries him: A 'self-centred' Not-In-My-Backyard syndrome that has been increasingly seen among some vocal Singaporeans, and what appears to be a growing gap between Singaporeans and new immigrants.

In an interview at the end of the 20th Asean Summit in Phnom Penh, he raised his concerns about these two trends, and cited the example of angry reactions to Chinese student Sun Xu who has apologised for derogatory comments about Singaporeans.

While he acknowledged that the student's remarks were uncalled for, he urged Singaporeans to maintain 'a certain balance and not get worked up every time someone misspeaks'.

Shows how out of touch the PAP is and how shallow the PM is. It is the attitude of immigrants that is the problem, not what they say.

Sun Xu doesn't appreciate Singapore and yet we are using tax dollars to give him an education. And the government expects Sun Xu will contribute to Singapore in the future despite his attitude?

The PAP needs to be tossed out of power.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kan nin lau bu chow chee bye I cannot even integrate with PAP and their supporters whom are all Singaporeans how can I integrate with foreign trash?
LHL, KNLBCCB one more time!

Last edited:

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not in my backyard? Hey, PM Lee, we learn this from you. You are the king of 'Not in my backyard'. With all the high cost of living, overcrowded living and crime with so many foreigners you allowed in, while you stay in your ivory tower; these problems are not in your backyard for sure but in our face.

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I am a nice and gracious person, but we are talking about Ah Tiongs here. Know who you are dealing with. Cannot be too nice to them. :rolleyes:

I still luv' Ah Tiong Bu though. :smile:

Getloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kan nin lau bu chow chee bye I cannot even integrate with PAP and their supporters whom are all Singaporeans how can I integrate with foreign trash?
LHL, KNLBCCB one more time!

Agreed.
There's once I was arguing with a 60%.
After he lose his argument, this is what he said: 'Don't change my point of view can or not????'
I rest my case.

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP can't even integrate with the average singaporeans and they expect singaporeans to integrate with foreigners! Must be talking in his sleep!

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A self-centred Not-In-My-Backyard syndrome? Speak for yourselves, you conceited millionaire PAP ministars.

You don't give a shit to the people, you don't imagine yourselves in their shoes.

hi there

1. bro, good one!
2. the pot calling some kettle black.
3. sheep want integration, pay all local sheep to integrate with the precious fts mah!

geylangchickenloyangduck

Alfrescian
Loyal
nah beh....i am beginning to wonder if i am singaporean liao...CB, since when we ask the host to adjust to welcome the guest? Nah beh...if your lanjeow too big for the condom, you change the condom not cut your LJ to fit a condom right? bcos this is exactly what he want us to do?

nah beh lah...you open your fucking door wide wide to welcome foreigners and you expect us to welcome them? Of cse the impact to you is minimal lah...geylang now overtaken by PRC liao...soon we will have a dearth of local kweys...like that those wanting to savor local flavor will have to go elsewhere - then you have 60 ah peks slurping one young chick, sibeh unhealthy monopoly i say....

read liao doo lan....

The Philistine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agreed.
There's once I was arguing with a 60%.
After he lose his argument, this is what he said: 'Don't change my point of view can or not????'
I rest my case.

Arguing with a 60% is like arguing with a xtian fundie. After you tear all their arguments to shreds and hamtam them until they can't take it, they go the Don't change my point of view can or not? (Don't change my belief because I believe it is real). You can really 吐血. These people belong in a mental asylum.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Before GE he came out to keo tolong and apologise; now he sings a totally different tune.

God is great and let cancer catch up with this slippery snake!

The Philistine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Before GE he came out to keo tolong and apologise; now he sings a totally different tune.

God is great and let cancer catch up with this slippery snake!

No such thing exists. Even if It does exist, It is a buffoon, jackass, and hypocrite. In short, It is just about as reliable as a broken condom.

jw5

Loyal

So Mr Lee, when will you be inviting him to your home for dinner?

Walk the talk.