• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pighead ST reporter say she wants to look pretty

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah hoong, foreget it lah, look at your pighead..how to turn a pighead into a swan? :biggrin::biggrin: Whatever beauty treatment will not help lah, putting lipstick on a pig is stall a pig right? Maybe go for head transplant still might have hope... but i think for you, only 20/80 chance..:p:p:p:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Singapore
Home > Breaking News > Singapore > Story
Dec 12, 2009
'I want to look good'

cmh-stephanieyeow.jpg

THAT'S why Chua Mui Hoong finds it hard to resist the allure of beauty packages.

First, there are cost savings.

Second, every girl wants to upgrade perceived flaws in the body, from limp hair to unflattering eyelids.

Still, there are reports of beauty businesses going bust, leaving customers in the lurch.

Chua tells you how to spot the reliable companies.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah hoong, foreget it lah, look at your pighead..how to turn a pighead into a swan? :biggrin::biggrin: Whatever beauty treatment will not help lah, putting lipstick on a pig is stall a pig right? Maybe go for head transplant still might have hope... but i think for you, only 20/80 chance..:p:p:p:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Singapore
Home > Breaking News > Singapore > Story
Dec 12, 2009
'I want to look good'

cmh-stephanieyeow.jpg

THAT'S why Chua Mui Hoong finds it hard to resist the allure of beauty packages.

First, there are cost savings.

Second, every girl wants to upgrade perceived flaws in the body, from limp hair to unflattering eyelids.

Still, there are reports of beauty businesses going bust, leaving customers in the lurch.

Chua tells you how to spot the reliable companies.

Ms Chua, this is what you will look like when u spend alot on beauty sessions!

TheBonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
cmh-stephanieyeow.jpg

Chua "ISD" Mui Hoong, every time I see your pic, I lose my sexual appetite for a week. You should market yourself as the most effective contraceptive ever!:(:(:(

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
cmh-stephanieyeow.jpg

Chua "ISD" Mui Hoong, every time I see your pic, I lose my sexual appetite for a week. You should market yourself as the most effective contraceptive ever!:(:(:(
jack-nicholsons-joker.jpg
cmh-stephanieyeow.jpg

Most of our local reporters remind me of THE JOKER. This one even has the same lips and mouth. Uncanny!

The Joker is wicked and cruel as are our reporters who slant the truth to the demise of Singapore.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Many females believe in miracles.

Just have to take a look at our malls & you will see many selling "miracles":smile:

teekee god and other religions also selling miracles ...:biggrin::wink:

singapore pools also selling miracles ...

not just females believe in miracles ...

woofy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would be a big job for the plastic surgeon and it would be a even bigger task for the pychiastrist.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Focus on her eyes for a moment.

Can someone blow up her photo here and chop off the whole face and just show her eyes in a photo? Really evil eyes. See for yourselves.

ccchia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow, all of a sudden this ISD woman who poses as a ST "journalist" wants to look pretty. Maybe they do not have enough jobs for her in ST now, and they intend to transfer her to the Beauty or Life section of the 151st.

My advice to her is to cover her face with a paper bag, dim the lights, and then try to sell herself to some horny arabs or banglas; perhaps that is the only way that she would look pretty in anyone else's eyes.

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's gonna be a big catfight in SPH Toa Payoh Brothel soon. Chua "ISD" Mui Hoong is encroaching on Sumiko Tan exclusive territory!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Wow, all of a sudden this ISD woman who poses as a ST "journalist" wants to look pretty. Maybe they do not have enough jobs for her in ST now, and they intend to transfer her to the Beauty or Life section of the 151st.

My advice to her is to cover her face with a paper bag, dim the lights, and then try to sell herself to some horny arabs or banglas; perhaps that is the only way that she would look pretty in anyone else's eyes.
I think those horny guys have better taste. :smile: