• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pig rapist in Thailand

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
ผวากันทั้งหมู่บ้าน! ชายหื่นวิปริตบุกข่มขืนหมูท้องแก่ เจ้าของเห็นตะโกนไล่วิ่งหนีสภาพล่อนจ้อน โร่แจ้ง ตร.
mgronline.com

567000000422101.JPEG
บุรีรัมย์ - ชาวบ้านตะโกสิงห์ จ.บุรีรัมย์ ผวาชายจิตวิปริตบุกข่มขืนหมูท้องแก่ในคอกของชาวบ้านกลางดึก หญิงวัย 40 เจ้าของได้ยินเสียงหมูร้องผิดปกติคิดว่าจะออกลูก มองไปเห็นชายสภาพเปลือยล่อนจ้อน ตะโกนไล่ตกใจวิ่งหนี พบรอยเท้าและถุงรำที่นำมาเทหลอกล่อหมูก่อนก่อเหตุ โร่แจ้ง ตร.

วันนี้ (15 ม.ค.) ผู้สื่อข่าวได้รับแจ้งจากชาวบ้านตะโกสิงห์ ต.อีสานเขต อ.เฉลิมพระเกียรติ จ.บุรีรัมย์ ว่ามีเหตุการณ์ชายจิตวิปริตบุกเข้าไปข่มขืนหมูเพศเมียท้องแก่ของชาวบ้านในหมู่บ้านที่เลี้ยงเอาไว้ช่วงกลางดึกก่อนจะหลบหนีไป สร้างความหวาดผวาให้ชาวบ้านเป็นอย่างมาก เพราะไม่รู้ว่าชายคนดังกล่าวนอกจากจะข่มขืนหมูแล้ว จะก่อเหตุลักษณะเดียวกันกับคนหรือไม่

567000000422102.JPEG
จากนั้นผู้สื่อข่าวจึงได้ลงพื้นที่ไปตรวจสอบตามที่ได้รับแจ้ง พบจุดเกิดเหตุเป็นคอกหมูของ น.ส.ก๋อง (ขอสงวนนามสกุล) อายุ 40 ปี ซึ่งตั้งอยู่ฝั่งทิศตะวันออกของหมู่บ้าน โดยคอกหมูอยู่ห่างจากตัวบ้านที่ น.ส.ก๋อง พักอาศัยประมาณ 20 เมตร พบภายในคอกมีหมูอยู่ทั้งหมด 3 ตัว โดยตัวที่ถูกชายจิตวิปริตกระทำชำเราเป็นหมูเพศเมียอายุประมาณ 9 เดือน ปัจจุบันตั้งท้องได้ 2 เดือนกว่าใกล้จะออกลูกแล้ว จากการตรวจสอบพบว่าหมูตัวดังกล่าวมีอาการซึม ที่บริเวณอวัยวะเพศมีรอยบวมแดง

567000000422103.JPEG
สอบถาม น.ส.ก๋อง เจ้าของหมู เล่าให้ฟังว่า ตนเลี้ยงหมูทั้งหมด 3 ตัว ซึ่งหมูที่ถูกกระทำเป็นหมูเพศเมียอายุ 9 เดือน กำลังตั้งท้องได้ 2 เดือนกว่าแล้วคาดว่าน่าจะออกลูกเร็วๆ นี้ เพราะปกติหมูจะท้องประมาณ 3 เดือน โดยเมื่อช่วงเวลาประมาณ 22.00 น. คืนวันที่ 13 ม.ค. 67 ที่ผ่านมาตนเองนอนอยู่ในบ้านตามปกติ ซึ่งตอนนั้นกำลังดูมือถือเรื่องเกี่ยวกับการทำคลอดหมูท้องแก่เพราะตนเลี้ยงหมูอยู่ 3 ตัว มี 1 ตัว เพศเมีย อายุ 9 เดือน ที่ใกล้จะออกลูกแล้ว ระหว่างที่นอนดูมือถือเกี่ยวกับการทำคลอดหมูด้วยตัวเอง เนื่องจากหากหมูคลอดตอนกลางคืนกลัวจะไม่มีคนมาช่วยทำคลอดให้ก็ต้องทำเอง จึงศึกษาวิธีทำคลอดทางอินเทอร์เน็ตในมือถือ

จู่ๆ ได้ยินเสียงหมูร้องผิดปกติ คิดว่าหมูที่ตั้งท้องจะออกลูก จึงเปิดผ้าม่านที่หน้าต่างดู กลับพบผู้ชายสูงประมาณ 155 เซนติเมตร อยู่ในคอกหมูในลักษณะเปลือยกายล่อนจ้อนกำลังมีอะไรกับหมู เชื่อว่าชายคนดังกล่าวน่าจะข่มขืนหมูอยู่ แต่ไม่กล้าออกไปดูเพราะเป็นผู้หญิงคนเดียว จึงตัดสินใจตะโกนใส่ชายคนดังกล่าวว่าให้รีบออกไปไม่อย่างนั้นจะแจ้งผู้ใหญ่บ้าน

567000000422104.JPEG
พอชายคนดังกล่าวได้ยินเสียงตนเองตะโกนไล่ก็ตกใจวิ่งหนีไปในสภาพที่ยังเปลือยล่อนจ้อน แต่ไม่ได้เอามือถือถ่ายไว้เพราะตกใจ โดยชายคนดังกล่าวหนีลัดเลาะไปทางด้านหลังมุดลวดหนามออกไปอย่างรวดเร็ว จึงรีบโทร.แจ้งผู้ใหญ่บ้าน และผู้ใหญ่บ้านก็แจ้งตำรวจมาตรวจสอบ พอมาตรวจสอบก็พบที่อวัยวะเพศหมูมีรอยบวมแดง ดูรอบๆ มีรอยเท้าลักษณะเท้าเปล่าไม่ใส่รองเท้า อยู่บนพื้นดินใกล้คอกหมู และถนน และยังพบรำข้าวอยู่ในคอกด้วย คาดว่าคนร้ายน่าจะใช้รำข้าวมาหลอกล่อให้หมูกินตอนที่กระทำชำเราหมู ซึ่งเบื้องต้นได้แจ้งลงบันทึกไว้เป็นหลักฐานแล้ว

จากเหตุการณ์ดังกล่าวสร้างความหวาดกลัวแก่คนในหมู่บ้าน เพราะไม่รู้ว่าชายจิตวิปริตดังกล่าวเป็นใคร แล้วนอกจากจะกระทำกับหมูแล้วจะก่อเหตุกับคนด้วยหรือไม่

567000000422105.JPEG

567000000422106.JPEG

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
The whole village was frightened! A perverted man invades and rapes a pregnant pig. The owner saw him yelling and ran away naked and informed the police.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
Buriram - Villagers in Tako Sing, Buriram Province, were frightened that a perverted man had invaded and raped a pregnant pig in a villager's pen in the middle of the night. The owner, a 40-year-old woman, heard the pig make unusual noises and thought it would give birth. Looking up, he saw a completely naked man. Shouting, frightened, running away Footprints and bags of bran were found that were poured to lure the pigs before the crime. They informed the police.

Today (January 15), the reporter was informed by a villager in Tako Sing, Isan Khet Subdistrict, Chaloem Phra Kiat District, Buriram Province, that there was an incident of a perverted man breaking in and raping a pregnant female pig owned by a villager who was raising it. in the middle of the night before fleeing It created a lot of fear among the villagers. Because they didn't know that the man in question besides raped pigs. Will it cause the same kind of incident as a person?

The reporter then went to the area to investigate as informed. The scene of the incident was found to be a pig pen belonging to Ms. Kong (surname withheld), aged 40 years, located on the east side of the village. The pig pen was about 20 meters away from the house where Ms. Kong lived. Inside the pen were found 3 pigs. The one that was sexually assaulted by a perverted man was a female pig about 9 months old. She is currently pregnant. It's been more than 2 months and it's almost time to give birth. Upon inspection, it was found that the pig was depressed. There is redness in the genital area.

Ask Ms. Kong, the owner of the pig, who tells her that He raised a total of 3 pigs. The pig that was attacked was a 9-month-old female pig. She was pregnant for over 2 months and expected to give birth soon because pigs are normally pregnant for about 3 months, at around 10:00 p.m. at night. Last January 13, 2024, I was sleeping in the house as usual. At that time, I was looking at my mobile phone about giving birth to pregnant pigs because I was raising 3 pigs, 1 of which was a female, 9 months old, who was about to give birth. While laying down, I looked at my mobile phone about giving birth to a pig myself. This is because if a pig gives birth at night, they are afraid that no one will come to help give birth, so they must do it themselves. Therefore, we studied methods of giving birth via the internet on mobile phones.

Suddenly, an unusual sound was heard from a pig. It is thought that a pregnant pig will give birth. So he opened the curtains on the window. Instead, a man about 155 centimeters tall was found in a pig pen, completely naked, having sex with a pig. It is believed that the man may have raped a pig. But I didn't dare go out to see because I was the only woman. So he decided to shout at the man to hurry up and leave or else he would inform the village headman.

When the man heard himself shouting, he was startled and ran away while still completely naked. But I didn't take a photo with my cell phone because I was shocked. The man quickly fled through the back, ducking through barbed wire. So hurriedly called to inform the village headman. and the village headman informed the police to come and investigate. When we came to inspect, we found that the pig's genitals had swollen and red marks. Looking around, there were footprints that looked like bare feet without shoes. It was on the ground near the pig pen and the road, and rice bran was also found in the pen. It is believed that the culprit used rice bran to trick the pigs into eating it when they sexually assaulted the pigs. which has initially been recorded as evidence

From this incident, people in the village were afraid. Because he didn't know who this perverted man was. And aside from doing it to pigs, will it also cause it to people?