• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pierre Png belong to 369 ?

chowcheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
thumbnail.jpg
thumbnail.jpg
thumbnail.jpg

(picture shows Pierre sms his friends to bring parangs)

dont play play, he not happy he slash you one

Celeb road rage? Pierre Png stops on extreme right lane of PIE to confront driver

Enraged
42%
Shiok!
9%
LOL!
20%
So sad
3%
Sure or not?
12%
Bochup
14%

A STOMPer was forced to pull over his car on the PIE after he honked and gestured disapprovingly at local celebrity Pierre Png for cutting into his lane.

In a phone conversation, the STOMPer reiterated that he was surprised that the celebrity would stop abruptly on the extreme right lane and confront him over such a trivial matter.

The STOMPer wrote:

"I was driving on the first lane of PIE towards Jurong when this car swerved into my lane without the slightest consideration that I was less than 10 metres behind.

"Fortunately I reacted quickly by slamming on my brakes and honking at the same time to indicate to the driver that what he just did was dangerous.

"I gestured to him with my hands and did curse and swear at the reckless driver in the privacy of my car.

"Now this alone was a trivial matter that happens on the road everyday, so I did not expect it when the car slowed down dramatically to a stop, forcing me to follow suit as I was only a few metres behind.

"It would have been too dangerous to switch lanes suddenly as we were on the right lane of the PIE and we could have caused a pile-up.

"While coming to a halt, I wondered if our cars had had any physical contact, which would have been the most legitimate reason for stopping in the middle of PIE.

"But neither car had a scratch on it.

"And then, to my biggest surprise, Pierre Png stepped out of the beautiful Mercedes and walked angrily towards me.

"He seemed really furious and looked ready to throw a punch.

"I refused to get out of my car or even wind down my window and merely gestured for him to return to his car.

"All this time, cars were going by honking at us.

"After putting up with this nonsense, I finally whipped out my iPhone and took a photo of him.

"He also went to his car and took out his phone to take photos of my license plate, but I didn't mind since it was obviously his fault.

"We drove off after that.

"I understand that this was a very small matter which was blown out of proportion by his behaviour.

"I would like him to learn a valuable lesson that he cannot act rashly and endanger people's lives over a small issue just because he is a celebrity."

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
The car costs over $200,000. Not bad that a half bake acting couple can afford such a car. No wonder Fann Wong can afford $5m condos.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
The car costs over $200,000. Not bad that a half bake acting couple can afford such a car. No wonder Fann Wong can afford $5m condos.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

That useless coupe is worth about $30k in US. :rolleyes:

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
religious? never heard that about him. he sounds rather henpecked. so i don't think he dare cause trouble when his wife around. should have just let the tailgater kiss his behind. any vehicle hit someone or something on the back sure lose court case one.

i rather believe pier's story loh. stomper very hard to believe one. like every weekend complain bout "bad service" because uncle don't let minah girl girl buy cigarette or some nonsense like that. er ren sian kao zhuang

Tristan

Alfrescian
Loyal
All mediacorpse mini starts attend shitty harvest. Small brained farkers need their egos stroked by the greatest conman Kong Hee fatt Choy riding on his horse.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All mediacorpse mini starts attend shitty harvest. Small brained farkers need their egos stroked by the greatest conman Kong Hee fatt Choy riding on his horse.

what about the other churches headed by the chup cheng fake prince and mr khong?

Tristan

Alfrescian
Loyal
what about the other churches headed by the chup cheng fake prince and mr khong?

Same, same. When the swimmer Rainer something who is a member of the New Creature Church won gold in the YOG, he was put on God's pedestal by the Bayi Singh Prince who proclaimed to one and all his prowess came from sucking his dick.

You see, the whole idea of how these charlatans come into being is because they know the sheep mentality of sinkees who think that celebrities are always right. So if they treat these small-brained mini starts right, they can ensure flocks of sheep coming forward every Sunday, empty their wallets and then leave thinking they are halfway to heaven.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the only reason that actress and actor go to mega church is because of status .they think that those mega church are cool and its the place to be seen and get support from thousands church members which they called brothers and sisters .

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal

Whoa so TCS actors earn big $$ huh?
Too bad I should have join 10years ago when I am young and handsome.:rolleyes:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You all wrong lah. His church is tiny Catholic church called St Mary's lah .....:smile:

oh yeah pierre png should be catholic since he's english educated and from english speaking family same like me.

Usually those mega churches attract buddhist or chinese educated families that are traditionally non christian or catholic.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Same, same. When the swimmer Rainer something who is a member of the New Creature Church won gold in the YOG, he was put on God's pedestal by the Bayi Singh Prince who proclaimed to one and all his prowess came from sucking his dick.

You see, the whole idea of how these charlatans come into being is because they know the sheep mentality of sinkees who think that celebrities are always right. So if they treat these small-brained mini starts right, they can ensure flocks of sheep coming forward every Sunday, empty their wallets and then leave thinking they are halfway to heaven.

haha new creature church. :biggrin:

half way to heaven. :rolleyes: Probably not even 10% of the journey there.