• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Piece of Shit Say Telling Story Once Again

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
A fully qualified engineer diving a taxi for the last 10 years is considered fully employed by MOM. A Singaporean who draws half a salary after retrenchment is also considered fully employed.

A real dishonest arsehol.

And if you are out of job for more than 6 months, you are not counted in the stats

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Lim Swee Say is one of the most dynamic and charismatic ministers around. I admire him greatly.

He has brains, he has brawn and he has an excellent sense of humor. He may not be the best singer in the house but he's game enough to give it a go. :p

Singapore workers are very lucky to be have him in charge.

Perhaps. But he looks and sounds like a clown.

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mr Lim Swee Say is one of the most dynamic and charismatic ministers around. I admire him greatly.

He has brains, he has brawn and he has an excellent sense of humor. He may not be the best singer in the house but he's game enough to give it a go. :p

Singapore workers are very lucky to be have him in charge.

Fuck you lah! Go fuck spider lah you! :oIo:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
was hoping he could recommend where to get more freebies like 2 pkts of that special toothpicks from DING TAI FONG.

i went there once and i asked for just 1 pkt. they had to give cos they gave lim suay suay the cheapskate 2pkts :smile: and yes, must agree that was a damn good recommendation!

hoping he could share his kang tao where to get massage with free fuck. :p

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks to the PAP, old folks have no problems finding re-employment to make the Singapore Story better and better. :cool:

NationalDay3.jpg

Celebrating The Singapore Spirit... after all, it's the hungry ghost month, is it not? Lots of spirits roaming about... :wink: