• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Picture proof of CCS is part of familee! Marriedtocracy @ Work Again?

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
how is CCS married to cracy? simple! his 1st love is $$$, and he was married to his job in ass-a-aff. while ass-a-aff was established to exploit cheap labor of conscripts in the name of 'national service', led by a bunch of monkey face paper generals.

even though his surname & bloodlines wasnt of the same lineage as the familee, in spirit, he is in the same clan.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please lah...the Army is responsible for the funeral arrangements of 'big shots' who pass away. Now you know what they meant when they say the SAF is ready for "a spectrum of operations".:biggrin:

Don't forget NDPs. It is the most important mission for the SAF after rescue and relief missions.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone who dares to marry LWL deserves to win the Nobel Peace Prize for his great humanitarian effort. :rolleyes:

williamsF1

Alfrescian
Loyal
unledaic.png

impossible la, if that monkey face is part of the familee, then surely the security guards in the entourage also same bloodline lor. its not unusual for incredible balls-lickers to mourn together with the familee. i'm sure if they adopted the traditional sackcloth mourning gowns, he could be among the 1st to volunteer wearing.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
unledaic.png

impossible la, if that monkey face is part of the familee, then surely the security guards in the entourage also same bloodline lor. its not unusual for incredible balls-lickers to mourn together with the familee. i'm sure if they adopted the traditional sackcloth mourning gowns, he could be among the 1st to volunteer wearing.

I wonder how dumb the security guards are or are they bribed to "secure" with $$$$.