• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Piaggio HQ wants MD to explain & clarify his actions

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Date: Fri, May 9, 2014 at 4:44 PM
Subject: Response from Piaggio Asia Pacific

We have received the message that had been directed to the Piaggio Group HQ.

Our Company, the Piaggio Group, takes a stringent view in upholding ethical principles and codes of conduct which are universally accepted and aligned. These include equality, fairness, integrity, decency and politeness.

These values set the ground rules for all that we do as employees of the Piaggio Group. Therefore, we expect the highest standards of integrity and conduct to be maintained by all our employees and representatives aligned with our business at all times.

We were surprised by your email and the related video, even though the episode concerns Mr. Franklin’s private behavior.

We have asked Mr. Franklin to promptly provide us with explanations and clarifications on the detailed circumstances surrounding the incident. We know that Mr. Franklin already sent his profound apologies, via every web site and blog reporting the incident, to the car driver and to whoever who have felt offended by his behavior.

We thank you for your patience and attention.

Yours sincerely,
Piaggio Asia Pacific

Full story:

http://www.tremeritus.com/2014/05/09/piaggio-wants-md-to-explain-clarify-his-actions/

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Doesn't look like the Franklin Clown doesn't visit SBF - we have not heard from him at all, apology or not.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anton Casey version 2.0. :biggrin:

This is a piece of advice to all employees (foreign or local)... don't be a douchebag in public. Especially those with easily identifiable senior positions. In this age of social media and hi-def camera smartphones, you're screwing yourselves out of employment. And future employment.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
What Franklin did ....ie. his riding etiquette as a road user trying to make an illegal shortcut to save time (he had already passed the ERP gantry) is no different from what most local motorcyclist are doing all the time.

What the driver of the uploaded video shown had done is also no different from what a vast majority of Sinkie drivers are doing....honk the anus of what any unsuspecting motorist in front of them into puckering for any perceived wrongdoing. Remember the video? No vehicle passed the video cam's driver on the left for a full half minute. He could have just maneuvered to the left and moved on instead of his confrontational action by honking.

Some Sinkie motherfuckers deserve a good beating up. That used to be the norm until Yung Pung How put a stop to it by the so called causing hurt in road rage criminal law classification. A good move to interdict gangsters.

The old gangsters are gone now. Extinct. They have been replaced by daytime tie wearing diploma and degree holding ones, hiding gleefully behind the skirt of full tacit government approval of cowardly behavior. NS combat trained I noted too.

I am with Franklin's action on this one. He apologized to save his job. Haah! Civil society! :oIo:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Our Company, the Piaggio Group, takes a stringent view in upholding ethical principles and codes of conduct which are universally accepted and aligned. These include equality, fairness, integrity, decency and politeness.

These values set the ground rules for all that we do as employees of the Piaggio Group. Therefore, we expect the highest standards of integrity and conduct to be maintained by all our employees and representatives aligned with our business at all times.

We were surprised by your email and the related video, even though the episode concerns Mr. Franklin’s private behavior.

We have asked Mr. Franklin to promptly provide us with explanations and clarifications on the detailed circumstances surrounding the incident. We know that Mr. Franklin already sent his profound apologies, via every web site and blog reporting the incident, to the car driver and to whoever who have felt offended by his behavior.

Yours sincerely,
Piaggio Asia Pacific

Full story:

http://www.tremeritus.com/2014/05/09/piaggio-wants-md-to-explain-clarify-his-actions/

how to brush off it as his private behavior if not for office hours and a company bike? if he was doing personal things during office hours, does his company condone it?

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
how to brush off it as his private behavior if not for office hours and a company bike? if he was doing personal things during office hours, does his company condone it?

He is the MD, man. Not the company office boy running an errand. Wherever he goes, he carries the Piaggio mark on his forehead, whether on private or official mission.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
What Franklin did ....ie. his riding etiquette as a road user trying to make an illegal shortcut to save time (he had already passed the ERP gantry) is no different from what most local motorcyclist are doing all the time.

What the driver of the uploaded video shown had done is also no different from what a vast majority of Sinkie drivers are doing....honk the anus of what any unsuspecting motorist in front of them into puckering for any perceived wrongdoing. Remember the video? No vehicle passed the video cam's driver on the left for a full half minute. He could have just maneuvered to the left and moved on instead of his confrontational action by honking.

Some Sinkie motherfuckers deserve a good beating up. That used to be the norm until Yung Pung How put a stop to it by the so called causing hurt in road rage criminal law classification. A good move to interdict gangsters.

The old gangsters are gone now. Extinct. They have been replaced by daytime tie wearing diploma and degree holding ones, hiding gleefully behind the skirt of full tacit government approval of cowardly behavior. NS combat trained I noted too.

I am with Franklin's action on this one. He apologized to save his job. Haah! Civil society! :oIo:

I do agree, Sinkie drivers are trigger happy with the horn. They honk to express annoyance not to warn. I can drive a whole year without honking someone. I think that Franklin guy just had It to here. Where he comes from it is bloody rude and it provokes an altercation. Of course he is now in SG he should just grin and take in the moolah.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
William Wan of Kindness Movement should contact him - to provide some serious counselling sessions. Teach the asshole on the same things that he's been lecturing Singaporeans on.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
William Wan of Kindness Movement should contact him - to provide some serious counselling sessions. Teach the asshole on the same things that he's been lecturing Singaporeans on.

That PAP lackey is just wayang lah. You think he is so courteous behind his own life? Only god knows.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
the c0ck sucker probably at the deathbed waiting for instruction to swallow the cynaide pill once the old fart go.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I really do not understand what the whole 'hooo hah" is about? The driver should stop by the road & Franklin too...the driver should greet him with " dieu cow neh" & Franklin should reply " Fuck you too"....& then move on....that is all!...that is Kindness movement...no need to post to whatever....:rolleyes:

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is the MD, man. Not the company office boy running an errand. Wherever he goes, he carries the Piaggio mark on his forehead, whether on private or official mission.

Lets also round up all the singo c-suites who go whoring to tiananmen ktv....they also dragging the company name in m&d. Learn to distinguish private from official company acts. Blardy dumfook bengs.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No worries lah , the kangaroo court are very eager to suck his cock because he is a white trash :eek:
Nothing will ever happen to him
:rolleyes:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I do agree, Sinkie drivers are trigger happy with the horn. They honk to express annoyance not to warn. I can drive a whole year without honking someone. I think that Franklin guy just had It to here. Where he comes from it is bloody rude and it provokes an altercation. Of course he is now in SG he should just grin and take in the moolah.

As a holder of Class 2B, 2A, 2 and Class 3, I agree with both your views.. Sinkie drivers won't hesitate to use their fuckin horns.. Thats what they are good at.. They are too impatient on the road.. Whacking this Ang Moh for bad manners, but majority of Sinkie drivers have also shown poor road etiquettes when on our roads..

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't give the crap, you should have known the consequences for showing such a gross gesture and now beg for forgiveness. Hi asshole, can I poke my finger in your ass and said sorry to you for doing it?
By fooking this chow ang mo LHL and his doggies felt disgraceful but I don't. I felt disgraceful he and his doggies taking such a shameless salary.
I fuck you sir.

Yours sincerely,
Piaggio Asia Pacific

Full story:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As a former big biker, many times I have encountered fucktard impatient Sinkie drivers.. Many times in the past while on the roads, I received the rude impatient sound of car horns blared to my direction.. And many times I gave these fucktard drivers the middle fingers..

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LeeHsienLoong1-621x314.jpg

Heng ah! I was about to say the Stinkees are bigoted, xenophobic and outright disgraceful! *phew* *hee*hee*