• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Phuket despise Singaporeans bec they though we are chinaman

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You don't despise Singaporeans. You hate us, because you have been marginalised here!! I feel sorry for you.

Why don't you migrate to Thailand once and for all? They don't want you? Or you can't find a job there to support your livelihood??

:mad:

this tony is damn weird. He'll go to a sinkee forum like 3 in 1 where there's live chat to start threads he wants to chat with sinkees. :rolleyes:

Imagine that hating sinkiees but wanting to chat with them. Fortunately nobody bothers to even come in.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have to laugh when you slitty eyed Chinks regularly condemn your own race, the "Ah Tiongs", as loud, uncouth, rude, smelly, cheats, etc. The stupid Sinkie slit and slant eyed pendatangs are suffering from the bizzare delusion that they are superior to everyone including their own "Ah Tiongs".

If you don't believe for a moment that the "Ah Tiongs" are the same as you, check the colour of their skins, the language they speak, the slits that make up their eyes and the 30 degree angle of the slits.

Having said that, we find them okay and respectful of us, our culture and religion and as such, we will welcome these Ah Tiongs in our Tanah Melayu so long as they continue to remain respectful.

It is the Singapore slit and slant eyed Chinks that need to be taught a good lesson in respect, gratitude and humility.

You dumb m&d. I cannot tell the diff bet u and the indons that hate you.

You bastard m&ds discriminate the indons and mudlanders despite being the same. :oIo:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this tony is damn weird. He'll go to a sinkee forum like 3 in 1 where there's live chat to start threads he wants to chat with sinkees. :rolleyes:

Imagine that hating sinkiees but wanting to chat with them. Fortunately nobody bothers to even come in.

Not weird, he has no friends to talk to!

:biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah, those so-called Singaporeans despised in Phuket Town were actually a bunch of Chinese-Thai from Yaowarat. Hahhaha....:biggrin::biggrin:

I thought Chinese-Thai are Yaowarat are the richest of the Bangkok lot. 10% of them own 50% of the economy.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I was in phuket when I notice that Europeans, middle eastern and Thais are especially rude towards our group of 8 Singaporeans. At first we though we must have violated some local customs which we still have no idea of.

We continue our fun despite feeling being outcast at phuket. We went to the island hoping day tour and there,I notice a China lady complaining to the drink vendor over a coke which was dented, she had opened the dented coke and yet she insist on changing a new coke. Suddenly, I realise why we are being outcast.

Then I recalled, most thai had asked me, "你好吗?你好吗?". "you from china?"

This sinkie does not understand himself. It is not about the China lady or anything china. It is because the Thais and other nationalities has detected a pungent sense of sinkieness in your 8 mutherfukkin sinkies that goes around polluting the scene with your sinkie behavior.

When i am in thailand, the Thais thought that i am from Japan, korea or Hong Kong, they have never thought that i am from sinkieland because i never display the disgusting sinkie behavior from that land.

Please reflect on yourself before blaming the Chinese lady from China.

This is another sinkie behavior being display, blaming others instead of themselves so to make themselves look good where in fact they are the one who cause all the shit.

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal
To me it does not matter how lower lifeforms feel about me as long as I got the $ and they don't. So what if you hate me? You love my $ and therefore lanlan have to do what I say. Just like the 70s when China 1st open up they were poor and blur like sotong. Hence they lanlan let the western devils and the world bully and look down on them. But now they are 1 of the major powers. Its time for them to be yah yah and the world kiss their ass or let them kick their ass. Always keep this in mind and you won't go wrong " Money talks BS walks "

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
When i am in thailand, the Thais thought that i am from Japan, korea or Hong Kong, they have never thought that i am from sinkieland because i never display the disgusting sinkie behavior from that land.

P.

CB kia tonychat,

that is becos you were holding hands with your fugly thai prostitute ladyboy wife. The thais thought that you are your ladyboy wife's customers becos only perverts from japan, korea, hk dare to fuck ladyboys. :oIo::oIo:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
To me it does not matter how lower lifeforms feel about me as long as I got the $ and they don't. So what if you hate me? You love my $ and therefore lanlan have to do what I say. Just like the 70s when China 1st open up they were poor and blur like sotong. Hence they lanlan let the western devils and the world bully and look down on them. But now they are 1 of the major powers. Its time for them to be yah yah and the world kiss their ass or let them kick their ass. Always keep this in mind and you won't go wrong " Money talks BS walks "

This is what i mean by sinkie mentality. If you got money, you can call the shots as though others exists on Earth are your slaves.

Please upgrade yourself to a first world level or if you incapable to have a first world level thinking then, at least, think like a human being for once.

This will be a great addition to the sinkie behavior list.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

That is because those sinkies dare not come in. Those unsinkified ones, unfortunately, only a few, do come in to chat with me. And we had a great conversation.

The sinkieiness is that highly concentrated in both of these forums.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is because those sinkies dare not come in. Those unsinkified ones, unfortunately, only a few, do come in to chat with me. And we had a great conversation.

The sinkieiness is that highly concentrated in both of these forums.

CB kia tonychat,

ppl everywhere hate and look down on you. thats why they dun chat with u. not they dun dare ok. u dun dare to face the truth is it. :biggrin:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

There you go again!! Trying to act smart as if you know Thai people well... Please.....

Thais think that you are Jap of HKee of Korean because:

1. Your complexion is fairer than average Singaporean
2. You travel alone or with Thai whores. You don't hang around in Thailand with Singaporeans and speak English or Chinese.

The part about the behaviour is only your own imagination or your lame excuse to condemn Singaporeans.

Told you already อย่ากวนตีนนะ

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have to laugh when you slitty eyed Chinks regularly condemn your own race, the "Ah Tiongs", as loud, uncouth, rude, smelly, cheats, etc. The stupid Sinkie slit and slant eyed pendatangs are suffering from the bizzare delusion that they are superior to everyone including their own "Ah Tiongs".

If you don't believe for a moment that the "Ah Tiongs" are the same as you, check the colour of their skins, the language they speak, the slits that make up their eyes and the 30 degree angle of the slits.

Having said that, we find them okay and respectful of us, our culture and religion and as such, we will welcome these Ah Tiongs in our Tanah Melayu so long as they continue to remain respectful.

It is the Singapore slit and slant eyed Chinks that need to be taught a good lesson in respect, gratitude and humility.

seriously I cant tell the diff between u and a piece of shit inside the toilet bowl. Are u are mobile shit?

boundThunter

Alfrescian
Loyal

Told you already อย่ากวนตีนนะ

You're too soft on Tony. Use this one instead. :biggrin:

โทนี่ตัวเหี้ยเป็นเพียงชิ้นส่วนของอึ :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

seriously I cant tell the diff between u and a piece of shit inside the toilet bowl. Are u are mobile shit?

Seriously, a piece of tahi is a piece of najis, whether mobile or stationary :o:o:o

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've been to Phuket and as elsewhere in Thailand, I didn't see any discrimination against ethnic Chinese foreigners, except for the tuk-tuk touts. It's quite obvious that they tout caucasians only. They won't be bothered with Chinese- or Thai-looking people. Anyway, that's a welcome relief. Their objective is to overcharge as much as they can get away with. We don't need that to feel "high class," do we?

For normal shopping, eating, drinking etc. I didn't see any difference or discrimination. But of course, by the time I first visited Phuket, I could already speak and read Thai. Nevertheless, in earlier days in Bangkok when I couldn't yet, there was no discriminatory practices felt except for one unpleasant incident that was outright extortion. Anyway, I got out of it alive and the Thai police got my money back.

Malays Must Vote PAP!

Alfrescian
Loyal
sorry hor, going through different upbringing, culture and environment, there is a slight different between the looks of a chinaman and a Singaporeans hor. 相由心生

What difference? The only difference are the slit eyed Chinks who have married into other races. Their children are then "different".

Ever wondered why your gals are marrying increasingly into other races? How else could they escape the curse of being born with slit and slanted eyes?

Malays Must Vote PAP!

Alfrescian
Loyal
Puki Mat,

i dun respect malay, so?? :oIo::oIo::oIo:

fuck u. spore dun belong to mat ok. mcdonalds delivery job belong to mat exclusively lah ok. :biggrin:

We will teach slit and slant eyed Chink pendatangs like you a lesson soon about history, respect and gratitude and how not to sue your own mothers and fathers when they have money or to throw them into old folks home when they have no money and are no longer of any value to you slit eyes.

Malays Must Vote PAP!

Alfrescian
Loyal
You dumb m&d. I cannot tell the diff bet u and the indons that hate you.

You bastard m&ds discriminate the indons and mudlanders despite being the same. :oIo:

You stupid slit eyed chinks? What makes you think we want to be differentiated? The angle of our eyes are not that severe and we don't have slit for eyes so there is no need for differentation.

We may have our differences but when it comes to our observation of how you two million slit eyed and slant eyed Chinks pendatangs behave in our part of the world and should be are to be treated in return, there is no difference at all.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. m&d, you must be out of your mind, if there is one.
2. not all yellow skinned are ah tiongs!
3. anyone can distinguish ah tiongs from any yellow-skinned except you.