• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Photos - expect PAP to use their Secret Weapon next week. be Alert !!!

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lee-hsien-loong-cry.gif

lhlcry.jpg

vXERSYv.png

lhlcry.jpg

Expect Tears next week ....... and invocation of Papa's name with free flow of eye body juices......

I think this Can pull in a few thousand votes...... especially for Tanjong Pagar,

What do you think?

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's why there are not PAP rallies on Sunday.
They are all busy taking lessons from Lim Boon Heng
on how to cry.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Nothing wrong with crying politicians. Nicole Seah swung a few percentages with her excellent thespian skills.

But come on, gimme a break! They're greying grown men. Not some twenty-something green horn female politician. If anything, I expected Dr Chee to tear up, considering the emotions he had bottled up for so long. But he remained stoic and kept it altogether.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Decades ago ....... someone pulled the same stunt on TV and get himself 50 years of luxury time.
Now someone try to repeat what has been done before.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
But come on, gimme a break! They're greying grown men. Not some twenty-something green horn female politician. If anything, I expected Dr Chee to tear up, considering the emotions he had bottled up for so long. But he remained stoic and kept it altogether.

No. LKY was an energetic and forceful young man in his 30s when he teared up on national tv. Tears will get you what you want, regardless of young or old, men or women.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For the Pappy last rally next week, Pinky, Lim Boon Heng, Lim Hng Kiang, Lim Swee Say must all stand side by side in one stage and cry together...