• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Photographs of Tampines accident

Do you want the photographs removed?

• Yes

Votes: 33 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 33 50.0%

• Total voters

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Already told you guys no matter how much veges tonychat ate and how many times buddism prayers he chant, he will forever be an asshole, a nuisance and a bitter man.

This guy is beyond salvation.

When the time to chained him up and bring him to hell , he will know that all those praying are useless :biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Already told you guys no matter how much veges tonychat ate and how many times buddism prayers he chant, he will forever be an asshole, a nuisance and a bitter man.

This guy is beyond salvation.

Fyi, i dun chant and i dun do prayers.. and i am NOT a Buddhist.

Vegetarian diet is not about religion, it is about respecting the life of animals and the preservation of the environment and the planet earth. Of course the bonus karma of it is to achieve good health and even longevity for yourself in the process of doing it.

Last edited:

SuperMod

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fyi, i dun chant and i dun do prayers.. and i am NOT a Buddhist.

Vegetarian diet is not about religion, it is about respecting the life of animals and the preservation of the environment and the planet earth. Of course the bonus karma of it is to have good health and even longevity.

You are not in a position to talk about respect here . You don't even respect the victims family . :oIo:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Freedom and being a selfish asshole are 2 different things. Im appealing to peoples heart not questioning whatever laws they live by.

appealing does not mean people will do what they appeal.

People still have the choice to make if they want to post it or not.

If the person think that ... ok then, it sounds sensible, then they will do as requested.

And if the person say, fuck it, then so be it, it is his choice.

By the way, it is a request and not an order for people to follow.

It is up to people to decide if they wish to do it.

personally, i am not a fan of gross picture, i prefer pic of sexy women. However, i just want to make a statement that people still can decide independent on what they want to do.

in other words, respect the rights of peoples' decision on what they want to do.

Last edited:

nickname

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. You are not the police.
2. I do not see dead kids with their brains splattered on the ground on cigarette boxes.
3. Who gives you the right to expose their battered bodies to public view? Do you also put pictures of naked children on the web for everyone to see?
4. The family requested not to share the photographs. How much more disrespectful can people get by ignoring their wishes? They do not derserve this kind of treatment.

Just give them peace in death, the funeral is not even over yet...

What are you going to do about it if everyone posts the gory pictures on the internet. You don't control the internet. Who are you anyway but just an anonymous shadow on the internet. You're not Google or Facebook or Twitter.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What are you going to do about it if everyone posts the gory pictures on the internet. You don't control the internet. Who are you anyway but just an anonymous shadow on the internet. You're not Google or Facebook or Twitter.

exactly, he is telling others what we should do , in his view, to be a form of correct behaviour. I say FUCk HIM!!!!

It is same as those sinkies who tell others how they should live their life in order to be the "correct" way to live a life. I say Fuck them too!!!

SuperMod

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
that is your problem, not mine. Dun like it, put me in your ignore list lah.

Hahaha . Another stupid comments from a selfish vegetarian sinkie . Why not you post some nuke photo here and ask Sam leong to put you in the ignore list :biggrin:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1. You are not the police.
2. I do not see dead kids with their brains splattered on the ground on cigarette boxes.
3. Who gives you the right to expose their battered bodies to public view? Do you also put pictures of naked children on the web for everyone to see?
4. The family requested not to share the photographs. How much more disrespectful can people get by ignoring their wishes? They do not derserve this kind of treatment.

Just give them peace in death, the funeral is not even over yet...

I'm not the police. Neither are you. The police posts gory pictures in their accident campaigns. You go tell them to stop if you don't like.

SuperMod

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
exactly, he is telling others what we should do , in his view, to be a form of correct behaviour. I say FUCk HIM!!!!

It is same as those sinkies who tell others how they should live their life in order to be the "correct" way to live a life. I say Fuck them too!!!

You do have the quality to become a terrorist . :cool:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those pics are already leaked onto the Internet. Like leaked sex tapes, they can be easily found, even outside this forum.

The appeal to not post or share those pics online is silly and futile. Even legal injunctions didn't work at preventing sex tapes from being circulated on the Internet.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are quite the anarchist:smile: Are you speaking on behalf of everybody else here? Doubt it...

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those pics are already leaked onto the Internet. Like leaked sex tapes, they can be easily found, even outside this forum.

The appeal to not post or share those pics online is silly and futile. Even legal injunctions didn't work at preventing sex tapes from being circulated on the Internet.

Just because its silly and futile doesnt mean its right to continue showing them. People get murdered everyday, there is no way to stop it. Does that make it right?

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal

This thread is what im going to do about it. What else do you expect me to do?