• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Photo] - Singapore Police Force chiobu female officers gives face mask for elderly man to wear

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1613420079524.png

https://mothership.sg/2021/02/no-mask-police/

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
The man's wife then showed up and explained to the staff that her husband was acting out because he was feeling stressed.

The man had reportedly already clashed with others more than 10 times prior to this incident, it was reported.

Each time he was told to mask up, he would create a scene.

The police said a 62-year-old man was arrested for public nuisance and injuries to public officials.

The police are investigating the case.

this kind of old man deserve to be arrested and taught a lesson whether it is about wearing mask or other matters.

this kind of self entitled old man deserves to be arrested and charged whether it is for mask issue or other issues.

#thankyouspf
good job!!!

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
No, i will not wear mask even police come in. I am like that boomer.

This is so funny:

The police that arrived at the scene wanted the man to wear his mask, but he refused and put up a struggle, which reportedly lasted an hour.

Photos that Shin Min published of the incident showed the man being subdued by the police, and made to sit on the ground with his hands cuffed behind his back.

The police took the man into the patrol car but he put up a struggle, Shin Min reported.

The man's wife then showed up and explained to the staff that her husband was acting out because he was feeling stressed.

The man had reportedly already clashed with others more than 10 times prior to this incident, it was reported.

The police said a 62-year-old man was arrested for public nuisance and injuries to public officials.

What is there to investigate? Just a boomer who don't give a shit to your draconian rule. I respect boomers like this. I bet this boomer also do not take vaccine.

Not wearing a mask is criminal, then let in foreigners that tested positive is not criminal?

Wake up people, how is not wearing a mask considered criminal??? Isn't this a testing of control on humanity.

Last edited:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
this kind of self entitled old man deserves to be arrested and charged whether it is for mask issue or other issues.

#thankyouspf
good job!!!

Like I always say such self-entitled and unreasonable old fucks should not be allowed to continue living after 60.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is so funny:

The police that arrived at the scene wanted the man to wear his mask, but he refused and put up a struggle, which reportedly lasted an hour.

Photos that Shin Min published of the incident showed the man being subdued by the police, and made to sit on the ground with his hands cuffed behind his back.

The police took the man into the patrol car but he put up a struggle, Shin Min reported.

What is there to investigate? Just a boomer who don't give a shit to your draconian rule. I respect boomers like this. I bet this boomer also do not take vaccine.

Not wearing a mask is criminal, then let in foreigners that tested positive is not criminal?

Wake up people, how is not wearing a mask is criminal??? Isn't this a testing of control on humanity.
KNN although my uncle do agree with it but my uncle think this case hard to fight becas everybody is wearing mask whereas for social leestancing many rules are inconsistent so my uncle will pull the sda ear to see KNN

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is so funny:

Wake up people, how is not wearing a mask considered criminal??? Isn't this a testing of control on humanity.
If u don't live here, please do us a favour. Please don't stir shit!
I dare u to walk around without mask in SG n you can also try taking the MRT without mask!

knnb40

Alfrescian
Loyal
in the next 10-years we will start to see more of such above 40 anti-society acts.
those after 35 suffer from job lost due to in flood of foreigner from per capital income lower than Singapore but our top official called "talent" will slowly take up radical acts, just like those in Hong Kong (don;t only look at those young punk during the HK riot, there are many mature HK citizen support the riot in many other ways) Mr. LKY mentioned that when income of citizen affected the PAP will be displaced, but he forget that for human, it may not necessary be only money the citizen is concerned. The future of the kids, the future of the pack (can be a race, a religious group, can be a community sharing the same ideology....)

Girl Girl

Alfrescian
Loyal
nowadays become police really tough, no musk must give must, no underwear must give underwear. Wonder how many things must police carry when on patrol, sibei tough job.

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
What this old fart loser needs is for kirsten han to wrap her panty around his head to calm him down.

F1EBF2FD-6897-4285-8A9A-78BB0C4C5D30.jpeg
39E72D56-3B5F-42DA-9F38-4F82E4652959.gif
F8EC359B-CFCE-4F13-8EFA-B904F64FDCA7.jpeg