• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Phoebe Gates likes Big Black Cock

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Menu Sports news

Phoebe Gates claps back at haters who slammed her for being in an interracial relationship (Image via phoebegates/Instagram)

Who is Phoebe Gates' boyfriend? Bill Gates daughter slams racist comments over relationship​

ByKarishma Rao
Modified Mar 07, 2023 17:09 IST

Bill Gates’ daughter Phoebe Gates is clapping back at haters who have trolled her for her interracial relationship. In her latest interview with The Information, the 20-year-old seemingly expressed anger over the criticism she faced over her romance. She also slammed the “conspiracy theories” about her family that have floated around since her arrival on social media.

Phoebe Gates confirmed her relationship with Robert Ross in July 2022, when she shared a picture of the two on Instagram. Sources claim that the Stanford student was quickly met with negative comments for being in a relationship with a Black person. Some also accused her beau of dating her for her money and influence.

https://www.sportskeeda.com/pop-culture/new...ts-relationship

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ahh...Fast Times at Ridgemont High. She also appeared in Private School but I thought Betsy Russell was way hotter. :biggrin:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Menu Sports news

Phoebe Gates claps back at haters who slammed her for being in an interracial relationship (Image via phoebegates/Instagram)

Who is Phoebe Gates' boyfriend? Bill Gates daughter slams racist comments over relationship​

ByKarishma Rao
Modified Mar 07, 2023 17:09 IST

Bill Gates’ daughter Phoebe Gates is clapping back at haters who have trolled her for her interracial relationship. In her latest interview with The Information, the 20-year-old seemingly expressed anger over the criticism she faced over her romance. She also slammed the “conspiracy theories” about her family that have floated around since her arrival on social media.

Phoebe Gates confirmed her relationship with Robert Ross in July 2022, when she shared a picture of the two on Instagram. Sources claim that the Stanford student was quickly met with negative comments for being in a relationship with a Black person. Some also accused her beau of dating her for her money and influence.

https://www.sportskeeda.com/pop-culture/new...ts-relationship
Can eat don't waste

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many a time, when I see young good looking Caucasian women with a Black man, and most time, those men do not appear to look like motivated higher achievers (especially with their physical appearance, accessories added to their face or body, their hairstyle, and how they dress), I wonder what are the desirable characteristics, personality, future potential that thoseyoung ladies see in those gentlemen.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many a time, when I see young good looking Caucasian women with a Black man, and most time, those men do not appear to look like motivated higher achievers (especially with their physical appearance, accessories added to their face or body, their hairstyle, and how they dress), I wonder what are the desirable characteristics, personality, future potential that thoseyoung ladies see in those gentlemen.
It's this that attracted them.
bbc.jpg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those women who got tons of money so they need a toy boy. Other men will be too worried to date with such women.