• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Philippines is the worst country i ever visited!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've done my share of travelling in this region & I actually agree that the Philippines is not a nice place to visit, at least not Manila.

It can be down right dangerous place. It's common to see business men who have armed drivers, these drivers double as bodyguards. When the GM of the company I was working with visited the Phillipines he took the precaution of having a body guard because he was threatened by a distributor:eek: Better to be safe than sorry.

There are many, many, many,.. places I would like to re-visit. However Philippines is not one of those places:smile:

Yeah must be very dangerous place. Last time I went to their office building once and saw security guard carrying machine gun. Every building can see such armed security guard.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pinoyland is a shithole.....
But fret not....all their shitty people imported by pap will turn Sg into a bigger shithole

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even writing that you fucked some hooker in HK and had the condom break and reporting this to TRS. Oh lord.

when screw chicken I always wear 2 layer of condom and rub some Tiger balm in between ...
if the outer layer breaks chicken cry ... if inner layer break I cry

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Even Pope Francis agrees. He run road from Tacloban, using a storm as the perfect excuse.
A storm has forced Pope Francis to cut short his visit to the Philippine city of Tacloban, which was devastated by Typhoon Haiyan just over a year ago.

Amid strong winds and pouring rain, he celebrated Mass with thousands of worshippers earlier on Saturday.

He was due to go on to meet survivors of the typhoon but had to leave early because of worsening conditions.

An audience at a cathedral gave an anguished gasp when he told them he would have to go.

_80332500_crowdsap.jpg

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-30859609

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Philippines can be succinctly described as a mix of Catholic superstition and Latino showboating.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Next time see a shit pinoy.. Tell them to fuck back to their own fucked up country.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Next time if some random Pinoy asks you to donate to a typhoon disaster relief fund, tell him/her you have already donated... to the typhoon gods. You have given thanks to them for a job well done. :cool:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah must be very dangerous place. Last time I went to their office building once and saw security guard carrying machine gun. Every building can see such armed security guard.

It is common to see armed security personnel guarding the malls. Once inside the mall you will find security guards at almost every store. Probably to deter theft.

I happen to pass a private housing estate & the security guards reminded me of the guards at an army camps. They were in uniforms, had helmets, & armed. At banks it is a common sight to see armed personnel with machine guns & shotguns. At the 5 star hotel I was staying I was told that they discreetly keep a close eye on all the guests. One of our trainers, an aussie didn't now that & brought in a night guest:o The hotel charged him extra for the guest:biggrin:

At one of the malls I saw a store selling guns. Many of these weapons would be illegal even in the US. They had submachine guns like the czech skorpion, & the notorious "street sweeper shotgun" pictured below

[video=youtube;Uoy14h6K5TY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uoy14h6K5TY[/video]

The store was selling them nicely engraved. Probably targeting the wealthier filipinos. I was curious & asked the store how easy it was to buy these guns & was told that was easy :eek:

I wouldn't recommend anyone visit the Phillippines. The stores don't have a good selection of goods. It is also dangerous. Just look at what happened to the tourists from Hong Kong. Even the smaller towns are not safe. I heard that guests at a beach resort were kidnapped.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Manila is disgusting. But the other cities in the provinces is ok. Been to Baguio n its quite a nice place. But every city has its darkside n manila is a shit hole.

I have heard that the beaches ther are pretty but I'll stick to places like Thailand where they have better & safer roads. Now that I'm getting on with age, I have to be more cautious about where I spend my hoildays.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i guess he never been to India yet.
Another shithole where PAP welcome them like talent, they even sign contract to let them in without limits. OMG, what have PAP done.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is common to see armed security personnel guarding the malls. Once inside the mall you will find security guards at almost every store. Probably to deter theft.

I happen to pass a private housing estate & the security guards reminded me of the guards at an army camps. They were in uniforms, had helmets, & armed. At banks it is a common sight to see armed personnel with machine guns & shotguns. At the 5 star hotel I was staying I was told that they discreetly keep a close eye on all the guests. One of our trainers, an aussie didn't now that & brought in a night guest:o The hotel charged him extra for the guest:biggrin:

At one of the malls I saw a store selling guns. Many of these weapons would be illegal even in the US. They had submachine guns like the czech skorpion, & the notorious "street sweeper shotgun" pictured below

[video=youtube;Uoy14h6K5TY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uoy14h6K5TY[/video]

The store was selling them nicely engraved. Probably targeting the wealthier filipinos. I was curious & asked the store how easy it was to buy these guns & was told that was easy :eek:

I wouldn't recommend anyone visit the Phillippines. The stores don't have a good selection of goods. It is also dangerous. Just look at what happened to the tourists from Hong Kong. Even the smaller towns are not safe. I heard that guests at a beach resort were kidnapped.

Was there in the 90s so not sure about now. Yeah I remember seeing from the car that all the office building entrance have guards carrying machine gun. I recall on the way back to airport, whenever the taxi stopped in traffic, there were people knocking on the car windows on both sides to ask for money. Quite scary indeed.

ionzu

Alfrescian
Loyal
i guess he never been to India yet.
Another shithole where PAP welcome them like talent, they even sign contract to let them in without limits. OMG, what have PAP done.

they have done what the 60% asked for - to be screwed in the ass. :kma: