• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Petty Minah Upset That Grassroots Leaders Used Her Wedding Photo As Raya Standee Celebration Prop!

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
8AC79BB6-B679-4ED7-9180-1435FB6282BD.jpeg
F08D582A-9E32-45D9-BCC0-4117946E1741.gif

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the beginning of this saga my uncle at 1 smell already knew this puki purposelee wanted to play it big becas if she leelee concern of her puki been used and didn't want people to know it should be a low profile handling KNN she put it high profile already against the logical sense KNN my uncle think this puki has always wanted to show the race card only waiting for opportunities and here comes the good chance to leesplay her engrish too but my uncle know no matter how good her engrish is she owe court's money and bought a big house using puki to pay gai KNN

Alfrescian
Loyal
It will be hilarious if the Bukit Merah covid cluster was circulated by all the gong CB that went to take pictures at the standee. Was there even any QR check-in requirement and disinfection at the standee. The standee was at Tiong Bahru Orchid which is like 1km away from the market..

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sarah should sue for copyright infringement. But our courts will side with PAP and minorities seldom get justice

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sarah should sue for copyright infringement. But our courts will side with PAP and minorities seldom get justice
KNN my uncle think sarah can sue for copyright infringement if the cutout was done at her jibye area and husband lanjiao area for people to insert theirs to take peekture KNN unfortunatelee the cutout is the face no face cannot sue KNN