• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pervert leaves semen on women's shoes left outside flats at Bedok

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
2yyayc8.jpg

Shin Min Daily news reported that there has been complaints from residents of Bedok Reservoir Road Blk 619 about a pervert leaving semen in women's shoes left outside their flats.

Mdm Qiu told the paper that she was on her way out on September 1 when she realised that her shoes outside her flat were missing.

She later found them at the foot of the staircase near her house, along with 3 other pairs of her neighbours shoes.

She described the shoes as having a sticky substance on the top that also had a smell to it. She said that one look and she immediately knew it was semen.

Mdm Qiu had lived there for almost 30 years, however, this was not the first time she had encountered this problem. She had the same thing happen before to her in January.

She said that she and her neighbours suspect that the pervert comes in the middle of the night to do his deed.

Another neighbour, Mr Zhou, said that he has also encountered the same problem before.

He said that the shoes would have white stains on the top and that "it is definitely semen".

He has also expressed his concern for his daughter's safety and has asked her to come home earlier ever since this problem had arisen.

"What if my daughter bumps into him while on her way home alone late at night? Would something happen to her?"

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bedok reservoir not only having people commit suicide... Now also have a pervert on the loose! Becoming like Yishun Liao...

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
The police might want to look at one thread in the sister forum. Inside that thread, there were a few of them with shoe fetish. Foot fetish I can understand, but shoe fetish is alittle bit over :biggrin:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
From the story it seems Like Mdm Qiu is a sperms' expert; with one Look & smeLL can confirm aLready..:wink:
..but very hard to beLieve it's authenticity though, how can can some Left over sperm from midnight stiLL be Looking gooey and white ?..it wouLd have been degenerated into water by then.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng noted somebody f**king a lady's shoe.:biggrin:
and 1-eyed lizard said baby no enough?:rolleyes:

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
couldn't help but notice that the sex pervert could also be suffering from OCD, look at the way the shoes were arranged meticulously with the left shoe in front, right shoe behind. he even arranged them according to the colour!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She described the shoes as having a sticky substance on the top that also had a smell to it. She said that one look and she immediately knew it was semen.

Mdm Qiu is definitely well-acquainted with the mighty penis.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From the story it seems Like Mdm Qiu is a sperms' expert; with one Look & smeLL can confirm aLready..:wink:
..but very hard to beLieve it's authenticity though, how can can some Left over sperm from midnight stiLL be Looking gooey and white ?..it wouLd have been degenerated into water by then.

This one really expert, the police should employ her, she can smell the sperm so well...must be taking it everyday..certainly a PROfeSsional!!

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

not difficult for her to confirm ...
she loves bukake ...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This one really expert, the police should employ her, she can smell the sperm so well...must be taking it everyday..certainly a PROfeSsional!!

Police train dogs to sniff out drugs and explosives. I think they can also train bitches to sniff out sperm... I mean biohazard materials.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Police train dogs to sniff out drugs and explosives. I think they can also train bitches to sniff out sperm... I mean biohazard materials.

This one, no need training, rare Local Talents...but nowadays there are a lot of "blow for blow" expert out there, don't believe me, ask the ex-SCDF thief..opps! CHIEF!

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal
If it's to do with shoes and cum, it has to be the resident forum troll Chowka.

Oh.. taking a potshot at me sneakily when I'm not looking. Am i going to report your post for being rude? No i am not like u and i get no thrill from it. Rude posts are common in this forum and does not warrant a ban. :biggrin: