• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Personal properties for sales - No agents please

sunny

Re: 2nd Hand or Sub Sale house in JB

Hi Linsanitee,

I have a 2 storey Terrace house at Horizon Hills (The Golf East precinct)
Gated and Guarded
Good location & nice environment
Size : 22 x 70
Beautifully renovated with build-in carpentry. Spend about RM80k on reno and furnishings
Move in condition

If your budget can stretch to RM750k, please PM me. Thanks !

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi Linsanitee,

Gated and Guarded
Beautifully renovated with build-in carpentry. Spend about RM80k on reno and furnishings
Move in condition

A very reasonable price. Anytime better than SEC or Eco summer units.

Pillow

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi Linsanitee,

Gated and Guarded
Move in condition

Hello Linsanitee

May I know how old is your horizon hill terrace?

Visited my relative HH terrace, they stay at new terrace, entrance new fairway block...one year old..

kawan2sgmy

Alfrescian
Loyal

Anybody can advise the standard procedure for selling a condo, as in the process and time frame and legal fees?
1) buyer placed deposit - how many % of sale price- 1%?
2) after that, will they give further deposits?
2) got to wait how long for them to secure loan
3) buyer request for strata title & docs
4) what is the estimate legal fees i got to pay, and what other fees am i expected to pay?
5) can anyone recommend which lawyer to use?
TIA

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Interesting new one storey house in Taman Daya. Keck Seng Property project.

Tmn Daya.jpg

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: New, 2nd Hand or Sub Sale house in JB

Is it still possible to buy landed properties direct from developers under RM1 million for foreigners, for those that were approved before the 1 May 2014 increase? Any advice or recommendation? Am asking for relatives and friends who are considering buying for stay.

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal

Is it still possible to buy landed properties direct from developers under RM1 million for foreigners, for those that were approved before the 1 May 2014 increase? Any advice or recommendation? Am asking for relatives and friends who are considering buying for stay.

Dont think it's possible, as the exemption is for condos? For developers who advertise < RM1 million for foreigners, they give rebates under the table but you are still looking at > RM 900K.

I think Horizon Hills, Ponderosa Vista, Sutera Utama has new terrace houses around RM 1 million mark. But at such prices, it's better to buy for self-stay than investment.

angmokio

Alfrescian
Loyal

I was at 2nd link Bukit Indah in and out last 2 weeks and went to my friend s place at Nusa Duta 2.
Had a very good look and I am sure next few months you may have a good bargain on some properties there at about 1 million maybe lesser.
In fact I am patiently waiting for semi-d at below 1 million myr.
as Ive bought mine 3 years ago at 1st link opposite Komtar 2 minutes walk to Suasana, and to International Business District Coronation Square
I suggest you go the mudah.my or propertyguru.com.my to have a good understanding what I am talking about.

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal

I was at 2nd link Bukit Indah in and out last 2 weeks and went to my friend s place at Nusa Duta 2.
Had a very good look and I am sure next few months you may have a good bargain on some properties there at about 1 million maybe lesser.
as Ive bought mine 3 years ago at 1st link opposite Komtar 2 minutes walk to Suasana, and to International Business District Coronation Square
I suggest you go the mudah.my or propertyguru.com.my to have a good understanding what I am talking about.

But you cant buy < RM 1 million for foreigners. And the Rm 1 million is based on state valuers' appraisal, so you cant put RM 1million in the S&P, and get under-table rebates of say RM200k.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dont think it's possible, as the exemption is for condos? For developers who advertise < RM1 million for foreigners, they give rebates under the table but you are still looking at > RM 900K.

I think Horizon Hills, Ponderosa Vista, Sutera Utama has new terrace houses around RM 1 million mark. But at such prices, it's better to buy for self-stay than investment.

Thanks...hmmm...why the exemption just for condos and not for all developments approved before 1 May 2014?

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sure boh ? Waiting for Semi -D in Nusa Duta 2 selling below 1 million ? Do you know how many Semi D in Nusa Duta 2 and who are the owners there wanting to sell you below 1 million ? I suggest you go some non G&G ulu ulu place , maybe got chance .:p

angmokio

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sure boh ? Waiting for Semi -D in Nusa Duta 2 selling below 1 million ? Do you know how many Semi D in Nusa Duta 2 and who are the owners there wanting to sell you below 1 million ? I suggest you go some non G&G ulu ulu place , maybe got chance .:p

It is my opinion and we will see next 3 to 6 months

angmokio

Alfrescian
Loyal

But you cant buy < RM 1 million for foreigners. And the Rm 1 million is based on state valuers' appraisal, so you cant put RM 1million in the S&P, and get under-table rebates of say RM200k.

noted and usually many of these owners are selling 150k to 200k below value. we just have to observe patiently