• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Personal properties for sales - No agents please

Icebaby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi we are looking to buy around Nusajaya for own stay. We visited Desa Tebrau and will be visiting Setia Eco Cascadia this weekend. However, personally I still prefer Nusajaya area because of the environment. It looks neater and security seems better. We have 2 young toddlers, thus the 'international feel' in Nusajaya appeals to this kiasu mom :biggrin:
Our budget is about RM $850k. Is it doable ? Any recommendations? Thanks thanks

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Hi we are looking to buy around Nusajaya for own stay. We visited Desa Tebrau and will be visiting Setia Eco Cascadia this weekend. However, personally I still prefer Nusajaya area because of the environment. It looks neater and security seems better. We have 2 young toddlers, thus the 'international feel' in Nusajaya appeals to this kiasu mom :biggrin:
Our budget is about RM $850k. Is it doable ? Any recommendations? Thanks thanks

With that budget, definitely. Can look at bigger units like cluster in Nusa Duta or large terrace in Laguna for example.

matix

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am sure this is covered somewhere before, so please bear with me... When renting property in Malaysia, the owner pays the agent correct? Same as in Singapore?

Movingaway

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you really need pay agent fees, then might as well engage agent to find for you, then once agent finds a suitable unit, you will not mind paying for the agent service.

but definitely not pay agents who are representing the landlords.

I am sure this is covered somewhere before, so please bear with me... When renting property in Malaysia, the owner pays the agent correct? Same as in Singapore?

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: The Sky Executive Suites for Lease

Mr Jacklai, the thread title says no agents. Pls refrain from advertising your services here.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Mr Jack Lai, please no offence but i have already informed you not to post here unless you seek permission from the forum host and pay a fee. Even then this thread is off limits and only to actual owners.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exploring renting out mine if offer is good :biggrin:

Bestari Heights, 3,007 sqft
Fully air-conditioned except kitchen and utility room
Fully equipped with ceiling fans
Fully fitted with LED lights
Fully equipped with water heaters with pump
Grill and alarm
Auto-gate
Water filter for whole house
3+2 sofa, dining table, TV console, carpet, curtains

streams

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi everyone,

i have a modest budget and am looking at landed properties for home stay. At this juncture, I'm looking out for small terrace houses in EL. If EL is out-of-my budget, I will be searching for other landed/condos or rent instead. Hence, appreciate any sale news on EL units from fellow forummers here.

Appreciate as well if I can have a possible list on expected cost of a re-sale transaction. don't want to kena cheated by agents if i engage one. best is agentless...much thanks!!

Wuqi- I tried posting to you but your message quota gets filled up fast- can't get mails thru'. You are a very popular guy :smile:

Best Regards,
Streams

Oscar8879829

Alfrescian
Loyal
we are hoping to land with something RM 800k-RM900k...
based on this budget, are we able to look at landed? so far... all those landed that we went to,is all 1.5mil and above...
which is really out of budget.

So u looking for subsales.or developer?? For Terrance or super link u still can get such price range.. But for semi D mostly above 1M..