• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Perak Speaker denies sex scandal claims

KuTuu

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
20121222101655_20121222-peraksexscandal_zps6e293045.jpg

By Edmund Ngo and Elween Loke
The Star/Asia News Network
Saturday, Dec 22, 2012

IPOH: Perak Speaker Datuk R. Ganesan has rubbished an allegation by two Pakatan Rakyat assemblymen implicating him in a CD with a lewd picture on its cover.

Ganesan said he would lodge a police report following the allegation by Tronoh assemblyman V. Sivakumar and Buntong assemblyman A. Sivasubramaniam, who had declined to show reporters the CD cover at a press conference.

Instead, they displayed a screen image of the sex scandal allegations from a blog and an envelope with the words "Perak MIC liaison body".

Ganesan denied involvement in any sex scandal, calling it an "attempt to defame him and his family".

"I'm not shocked because what has been alleged never existed and are only made-up stories. These allegations will not hinder me from carrying out my duties as the state assembly Speaker.

"I am also extremely sad that my family has to face such allegations," he said here yesterday.

Ganesan said the sender of the envelopes "could have been anyone".

Saying that he would lodge a police report, he also accused the Opposition of resorting to "gutter politics" to belittle him.

Earlier, Opposition politicians claimed that they had received envelopes containing the CD with a lewd picture together with Ganesan's portrait and that of a woman on its cover.

Sivakumar, who is also the former state Speaker, declined to show reporters the CD cover as this "would be against the law".

"The envelope was dated Dec 20. The number 8 is written on mine while Sivasubramaniam's has the number 9.

"On the CD cover, it is written "Part 1 of 5", which could mean that there will be more distributed," he said, adding that they would hand over the envelopes and the contents to the police.

Sivakumar claimed that they received the envelopes when they stepped out of the state assembly sitting during a break yesterday.

He also said that they could not verify the contents of the CD as they had not watched it.

"It's our responsibility to hand it over to the police for investigation," said Sivakumar, adding that they only intended to protect the House's integrity.

He said they had also advised Ganesan to lodge a police report.

A check, showed there was no such article on the blog although a cached image indicated that there had been a posting in July.