• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

People u will always find at MIW VIPs funeral

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
dis are the people whom u will always find at pappy VIPs funeral so dat that 154th can report dat they are "respected and loved" by "people from all walks of live"

1. Students - always kena for watever event..YOG, minister funeral, minister walk-about...blah blah blah..:mad:

pic62.jpg

2. Elderly from nursing home or senior citizen corner also always kena arrow to attend funeral - old senile ppl in wheelchair being push to pappy VIPs funeral without knowing wat the fuck is going on.. :mad:

01.jpg

3. Retarded elderly from RC being ask to go wail, kneel and put up all sort of drama for photoshoot by 154th for a free packet of 5kg ntuc rice :rolleyes:

pic51.jpg

pic90.jpg

4. Tudong wearing muslim to show multiracial support :rolleyes:

pic36.jpg

5. Of coz must have the ahnehs to show the other ethnic miniority :rolleyes:

pic16.jpg

5. Nuns, monks, taoist priest..and all kind of relgious nut to show multi-religious support :rolleyes:

pic26.jpg

6. retard poor and cripple beggars and street vendor given ntuc voucher go there in wheelchair and tell sob stories to 154th...:rolleyes:

pic35.jpg

7. biz cronies there to be seen and also to porlumpar for $$ sake:

pic149.jpg

8. attention whore fake opposition politicians there to porlumpar and for free publicity: :rolleyes::oIo:

pic34.jpg

9 retard grassroots people, civil servants....and all other pappy porlumpar members..to make sure the queue look super long. :rolleyes:

pic5.jpg

pic41.jpg

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This time round they even get Malaysian politicians, wonder if those are being paid in kind or cash.

More than just that. To ensure our precious lands are properly exchanged at the expense of taxpayers, and possibility of buying our national assets to help recoup HC's future losses.

jw5

Loyal
In the ST, there was a short account of a man who used to teach KGC's children.
He and his wife went to her wake and he recounted how she had called out to him once when they met several years ago, long after he had stopped being their teacher.
That incident reflects well on both the teacher and KGC in my opinion. She acknowledged and spoke to him in a public place, he went to her wake as a mark of respect.

What I don't get is all those people who didn't know her or anyone in her family, but went to her wake and wailed and cried out loud.

jacobsgoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the ST, there was a short account of a man who used to teach KGC's children.
He and his wife went to her wake and he recounted how she had called out to him once when they met several years ago, long after he had stopped being their teacher.
That incident reflects well on both the teacher and KGC in my opinion. She acknowledged and spoke to him in a public place, he went to her wake as a mark of respect.

What I don't get is all those people who didn't know her or anyone in her family, but went to her wake and wailed and cried out loud.

maybe for better job prospects.

nato33

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is George Yeo in town? Surprise they didn't show any photos or mention him leading any delegation to pay his last respects.

Cow and Teo Chee Hean was featured or mentioned. Does this mean anything in terms of which Minister is next in line to succeed LHL?

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe for better job prospects.

Its a trial run to THE main event in the future. They have to iron out all the glitches when that day come. :biggrin:

Many whom attended the wake probably have a false sense of grief for the late KGC ;over hyped by MSM brainwashing everyone's minds on the media. The impression I have from TV coverage of the queue to the wake looks more like curious onlookers off to visit the circus.

I believed there are geniune people whom went to pay their last respects to the late KGC. While for the rest I agree many have their own agenda for their presence.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Strange, why no see that ugly doctor daughter at all? How can mother die she no show her ugly face at all.

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is George Yeo in town? Surprise they didn't show any photos or mention him leading any delegation to pay his last respects.

Cow and Teo Chee Hean was featured or mentioned. Does this mean anything in terms of which Minister is next in line to succeed LHL?

If I remember correctly, it has been mentioned the successor will not be anyone from the current cabinet.

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal
its quite obvious that those not in the succession plans didnt make themselves present at the wake. those that had some form of vested interest, probably showed up via the back door, feasting on curry-chicken in the exclusive dining area.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
its quite obvious that those not in the succession plans didnt make themselves present at the wake. those that had some form of vested interest, probably showed up via the back door, feasting on curry-chicken in the exclusive dining area.

Are u sure this type of high-class super-VIP funeral serves curry chicken such as in a commoner's funeral? :biggrin::biggrin:

R

redlightmeansgo

those aunties there who cry so loud confirm is ...' Poh Lam Pah' aunties!!!

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

In psychoanalysis, there are such things called introjection and projection, where an individual sees herself in another person's image, and identifies strongly with the values that the subject has come to represent. Usually the individual has a strong desire to own these values, but falls short of actually possessing them.

So it's ownership by proxy or close association. Why do you think these aunties are crying? They want to be a gecko, which has become some kind of bastion of wifedom, or womanhood, but life has failed them.

They are really mourning for themselves

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got Ang Pow or not?
If got $10 Ang Pow per person I will Q-up and pay respect whole day.

If got get money can understand the hysteria. No money to earn go to
a stranger's funeral wake for f--k?
:confused:
Me too dont get it and never will understand.