• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

People Association and The PAP

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When you on PA shirt, you are intel for PAP?

When I wear PA shirt, I am strictly non-partisan. I will fuck any PAP cadre who uses grassroots facilities to canvass for PAP votes. Ah Gong would have wanted it that way.

currypuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I wear PA shirt, I am strictly non-partisan. I will fuck any PAP cadre who uses grassroots facilities to canvass for PAP votes. Ah Gong would have wanted it that way.

In other civil agencies, you will find a mix of PAP and non-PAP folk. But in People Association's grassroots, it is entirely a different story. Why ? Your argument cannot stand water.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
In other civil agencies, you will find a mix of PAP and non-PAP folk. But in People Association, it is entirely a different story. Why ? Your argument cannot stand water.

The PA's job is to assist the government of the day. Currently that happens to be the PAP.

However if the WP formed the government then the PA would then support the policies and activities of the WP.

This proves that they are nonpartisan.

currypuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
The PA's job is to assist the government of the day. Currently that happens to be the PAP.

However if the WP formed the government then the PA would then support the policies and activities of the WP.

This proves that they are nonpartisan.

It's like me promising to buy you a posh unit in orchard road when I strike ToTo. The fact is I don't buy toto! :smile:

The PA is assisting the PAP and is a machinery of PAP?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The PA in recent years has been recruiting well qualified graduates including those with 2:1 in engineering etc. It is not openly done but thru referral from "friends" and those that are already in PA in order that like minded people get in. Salary is also attractive. When you pay people that much, they jump thru hoops and they will never leave. The role is similar to Commissars in the Red Army.

blueRad

Alfrescian
Loyal
And during the last election, Lim Biow Chuan still can proclaim that he can do a better job than Jeanette Chong as an MP because he will have an army of grassroots volunteers under him and is able to reach out residents living in private properties.

Arrogant much?