• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Penalty for throwing shoes at MP?

masgnoeL

Alfrescian
Loyal
No! it does not!:mad: Can you give me the odds of the consequences of throwing a shoe at Lee Kuan Yew?:p For me to consider........fluttering eyelashes..:biggrin:

Whoever dare to throw shoes at LKY will be in seriously deep trouble. When GCT was asked "where is our money", GCT pointed to his pocket, as I was told in Sinkie Rebel video by Martyn See. However, this piece of info was never allowed to be heard in the court and so it slanted the judgment. However, having said that, whether he did point to his pocket or not, it would be immaterial, as judgment will be served without the need to hear background or context. Background and context is to please the gullible only.

No one in his right frame of mind will throw a shoe at LKY. Not in his own country. If LKY goes to Thailand, gives a speech, he may be thrown a shoe there. So he has to be careful if he is overseas in hostile lands. In Sinkarpuerile, LKY is GOD.

When GCT said a molotov cocktail was thrown at him when he was asked "where is our money", I found it stretching the imagination. As an elected gahment, one do have the right to ask "where is our money" but even then, only the reckless and naive will ask such a question as it can be used against him.

If the powers can concoct a far-fetched molotov cocktail story to nail its opponent, what then do you think will befall someone who actually throw a REAL shoe? It would be a billion molotov cocktails then.

So, it will never happen. No one dares unless he has lost his mind.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I want to throw Sea Hum at the retard.

The Standing Order Proceduce, amended Dec 2008 , in the presence of the APPOINTED ONES, no see hum, no Ipod, those sitting within 50m radius, wether it is men or women wearing shoes, must ensure they are fasten to their legs, no saliva in the mouth within 5m, no water bottle, no hard clipboard......:biggrin:

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
This shows that USA has successfully changed the mindset of Iraqis. The "Freedom" they have created, "in accordance with the democratic era and the freedom of expression promised by U.S. authorities."

That includes throw shoes at You!:oIo:

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal
lhl.jpg

"Well anyone dares to throw anything at any of my Pees members will tio sue by my lau peh. Hei hei hei hei.. "

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What about socks?
May be soft and will not hurt, but more smelly. :smile:

Throwing dirty laundry at an elite?

They already got plenty under all those carpets.

Must say the shoe thing is a classic & I think I'll hang on to my old shoes for the day I can recycle them :biggrin:

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can someone kindly confirm for me that the law had been amended to protect MPs with a 25 year penalty for slapping them? An offence under Section 323 of the Penal Code that attracts a maximum fine of $500 under a civil suit! If that's true, no disquiet? :confused:

Baabaa Yellow Sheep, Have you Any Balls?:mad:

I think it is under the law of causing bodily harm using consealed weapon.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Simple solution, you want to mock LKY, LHL ,GCT or other PAP big wigs, do it OUT of Singapore in a western liberal democractic jurisdiction. But don't throw a shoe, I suggest a soft fluffy meringue pie:biggrin:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
THe Iraq throwing shoe will only get maximun 2 year of jail as in the law and likely will be free very soon due to protest from the street.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
THe Iraq throwing shoe will only get maximun 2 year of jail as in the law and likely will be free very soon due to protest from the street.

That Iraq guy got a clear shot at George Bush for the first try. He should have got a hit but give credits to Bush for good reflexes to escape the first shoe.

That guy got his second chance. He should have throw better, knowing - that is his final chance. Surely he can't expect next to borrow a shoe from the press to throw again at the world most powerful man. Bush ducked slightly but the shoe would have missed him anyway.

Best video I watched today. :biggrin: