• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Penalty for acquiring another passport

livingstone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah i love to rub it in again and again.

the illustrious post where you claim "george jr supports sonia" - except it was'nt george jr.

Tsk Tsk Tsk. cant tell the difference between the two. I guess dad was more liberal than his son!

The democrats are rolling in laughter! Paul Begalia has passed out he cant stop laughing!

right here for all of us to see and laugh with wide-eyed mirth at your idiocy.

http://www.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=253714&postcount=201

Please dont stop. I shall remind you and everyone else again and again just how stupid you are.

This is what I said in the post: "George actually stand up for Sonia."

Clearly, either you don't read English or you're twisting the words. George H W Bush appointed Sonia Sotomayor, but read this: http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Obama_nominates_Sonia_Sotomayor_to_U.S._Supreme_Court

"Sotomayor was nominated in 1997 to the 2nd Circuit position she currently holds by then-President Bill Clinton. Prior to this, she was nominated as a district judge by Clinton's predecessor, George H. W. Bush. Suggested as a potential Supreme Court nominee during the George W. Bush administration, she was characterized at the time by Republican senators as "moderate"."

Apparently, she was nominated by George H W Bush, and that George W Bush suggested her as a potential Supreme Court nominee....

Also you don't seem to have a grasp on US politics...

These are the reasons why George W. Bush seems more like a liberal than a conservative... READ MY LIPS.
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/4164/george_w_bush_is_a_liberal.html
http://intellectualconservative.com/article3114.html
http://www.slate.com/id/2107025/
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/05/28/AR2007052801053.html

George Bush being labeled as a liberal has already been a well known fact, that I don't even need to prove. Maybe, you're so dumb that you only watch CNN, MSNBC and Faux News... to even realize that you don't understand one piece of American politics...

You like to eat your shit again?

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal

Clearly, either you don't read English or you're twisting the words. George H W Bush appointed Sonia Sotomayor, but read this: http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Obama_nominates_Sonia_Sotomayor_to_U.S._Supreme_Court

"Sotomayor was nominated in 1997 to the 2nd Circuit position she currently holds by then-President Bill Clinton. Prior to this, she was nominated as a district judge by Clinton's predecessor, George H. W. Bush. Suggested as a potential Supreme Court nominee during the George W. Bush administration, she was characterized at the time by Republican senators as "moderate"."

Apparently, she was nominated by George H W Bush, and that George W Bush suggested her as a potential Supreme Court nominee....

Also you don't seem to have a grasp on US politics...

These are the reasons why George W. Bush seems more like a liberal than a conservative... READ MY LIPS.
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/4164/george_w_bush_is_a_liberal.html
http://intellectualconservative.com/article3114.html
http://www.slate.com/id/2107025/
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/05/28/AR2007052801053.html

George Bush being labeled as a liberal has already been a well known fact, that I don't even need to prove. Maybe, you're so dumb that you only watch CNN, MSNBC and Faux News... to even realize that you don't understand one piece of American politics...

You like to eat your shit again?

Ah trying to cover you ass. Not going to work.

Verbatim from post # 201:

<<<No one really knows anyone well enough.... George Bush Jr. looks more like a liberal even though he ran on a Republican ticket. He's not the disaster, Dick Cheney is... after his term, it looks more like Dick Cheney is trying to defend his decisions while Bush kept silent, clearly showed that Cheney is the decision maker, and he made the mess. And George actually stand up for Sonia. It's it for business or their own political dimensions? We'll never know.>>>>

Trying to deflect, cover it up with other cut and posts it not going to work. Got you by the balls (if you Saudi Arabians even have them, I hear you have camels down there), as it clearly states George Jr, and not George Sr. Trying to suggest George Jr stood up for Sotomayer when it was his dad and not him is also not going to work, because we know George Sr was the one and not George Jr.

You can cut, post whatever you like and I know you are crying with anguish over the fact you cannot edit post #201 after you have been blasted for fucking up so badly. But fret not, you are a fuck up. Anyone who roots for a Texas Gun Slinger who loves Sarah Palin and thinks we need more guns on the streets is why he got 35 of the delegates when Huckabee Romney got so much more and McCain ended up with 2,500 is someone who is a fuck up. The results are clear and plain to see, fuck up

And its sooooo much fun exposing you over and over and over again because you cant change your earlier posts.

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal

You know I just loooooove to rub it in when it hurts so bad, bearded jihadi camel jockey, but I cant resist. Its soooooo much fun seeing it smeared over and over and over again right into your dumb face. (by the way please dont stop cause tomorrow I have to let the boss see this so I can get shortlisted for those box seats. Plus we are getting tickets to see U2 in the fall. Right now they are 600 each but if I make the boss laugh at you enough then I am in.)

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0609/23686.html

Elder Bush defends Sotomayor

Former President George H.W. Bush defended Judge Sonia Sotomayor on Friday, saying it is “not right” to call President Barack Obama’s Supreme Court nominee a “racist.”

Former President George W. Bush has not commented on Sotomayor’s nomination, but his wife, former first lady Laura Bush, said Monday that Obama’s pick is a “very interesting and good nominee.”

Please, lets have a good stupid response from you - I know you cant take it having it smeared right back in over and over again which is why its so much fun.

Hee hee Hee hee Hee

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

AhSo1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh yes that is why Australians have joined the Brits and Europeans buying up all of Florida on the cheap

Over here we usually use Title Agents to handle the transaction instead of lawyers, although some people do use them but they cost more. Title agents are usually faster and much cheaper - they handle transfer of title and specialize in giving you a warranty deed to your property and insure it in case of any problems with title after you close. It varies from state to state but just search for title agent in any city and you will find hundreds. They can answer any questions you have.

Buying and selling is very easy, unlike in Australia where is very complicated and very expensive.

I find the contents of the article most intriguing. If, according to this newspaper article, Australian Citizens can expect to pay upwards of 400,000 for a typical landed property when the equivalent is 100,000 due to the current housing crisis, then I wonder how difficult is it to emigrate to the United States?

I understand this article follows current market conditions in Florida, but is it the same case nationwide? The United States is vast. I would not mind living in Florida, as I do enjoy the occasional round of golf myself, and a recent article in a financial magazine extolled the virtues of living in Florida as its costs are down 50% since the crisis began. There are many beautiful homes for sale, some of which are located on golf courses at a price I can seriously consider.

I have never considered it before, but if market conditions are this favorable then I shall endeavor to study America in more detail. One detriment seems to be its distance to Singapore for return visits and the current negative mindset involved with Americana.

One last question: The article alluded to the simple fact that in Australia, with its commonwealth laws, one is personally liable for housing debt should one fail to meet obligations as secured in a mortgage. Its the same as Singapore as it is in other Commonwealth nations and former British colonies. What sets the United States apart? Are Americans able to simply cease paying their mortgage installments without any recourse? Perhaps laxity of American laws is a contributing factor to the housing crisis there.

Last edited:

livingstone

Alfrescian
Loyal

You know I just loooooove to rub it in when it hurts so bad, bearded jihadi camel jockey, but I cant resist. Its soooooo much f...

Facts:

1. George W. Bush and George H. W. Bush both defended Sonia Sotomayor (Elder spoke, Junior issued statement, but not as widely published).
2. George W. Bush and George H.W. Bush both are theoretical liberal (http://www.politicsdaily.com/2009/05/26/blame-sotomayor-on-poppy-bush-yes-h-w-s-legacy-of-liberal/).
3. Both are close friends of Sonia Sotomayor.
4. You don't know US politics very well.

It is you who mixed up both George H. W. Bush and George W. Bush, not me. George W. Bush basically followed his father footstep.... he isn't very smart. It's just like Lee jr following Lee Sr's instructions. The discussions that George H.W. Bush is a liberal begins in 1990s. In fact, Reagan was theoretically a liberal. Well, honestly, do you think Arnie is a conservative? You are such a shit eater... picking up sentence, and then pick up a fight like that. You just didn't know you got punched so hard that you now fell on the floor... or are you in the wrong field?

You just jump on one statement, and then... you like to eat your own shit again?

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
You know I just loooooove to rub it in when it hurts so bad, bearded jihadi camel jockey, but I cant resist. Its soooooo much fun seeing it smeared over and over and over again right into your dumb face. (by the way please dont stop cause tomorrow I have to let the boss see this so I can get shortlisted for those box seats. Plus we are getting tickets to see U2 in the fall. Right now they are 600 each but if I make the boss laugh at you enough then I am in.)

Former President George H.W. Bush defended Judge Sonia Sotomayor on Friday, saying it is “not right” to call President Barack Obama’s Supreme Court nominee a “racist.”

Former President George W. Bush has not commented on Sotomayor’s nomination, but his wife, former first lady Laura Bush, said Monday that Obama’s pick is a “very interesting and good nominee.”

Please, lets have a good stupid response from you - I know you cant take it having it smeared right back in over and over again which is why its so much fun.

Hee hee Hee hee Hee

:biggrin::p:biggrin::p:biggrin::p:biggrin::p:biggrin::p:biggrin:

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hee hee Hee hee Hee

:biggrin::p:biggrin::p:biggrin::p:biggrin::p:biggrin::p:biggrin:

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find the contents of the article most intriguing. If, according to this newspaper article, Australian Citizens can expect to pay upwards of 400,000 for a typical landed property when the equivalent is 100,000 due to the current housing crisis, then I wonder how difficult is it to emigrate to the United States?

I understand this article follows current market conditions in Florida, but is it the same case nationwide? The United States is vast. I would not mind living in Florida, as I do enjoy the occasional round of golf myself, and a recent article in a financial magazine extolled the virtues of living in Florida as its costs are down 50% since the crisis began. There are many beautiful homes for sale, some of which are located on golf courses at a price I can seriously consider.

I have never considered it before, but if market conditions are this favorable then I shall endeavor to study America in more detail. One detriment seems to be its distance to Singapore for return visits and the current negative mindset involved with Americana.

One last question: The article alluded to the simple fact that in Australia, with its commonwealth laws, one is personally liable for housing debt should one fail to meet obligations as secured in a mortgage. Its the same as Singapore as it is in other Commonwealth nations and former British colonies. What sets the United States apart? Are Americans able to simply cease paying their mortgage installments without any recourse? Perhaps laxity of American laws is a contributing factor to the housing crisis there.

Ya If Australian people were smart they would come take advantage of how cheap america is right now. That one Australian family there are gonna get muy rico if they buy.

But with idiots like Livingstone the moron who no doubt got suckered into a subprime mortgage this dimwit is probably living in a trailer park now surrounded by gun loving idiots who voted for McCain and this Saudi Arabian's wet dream Sarah Palin who no doubt loves her fellow republican gun slingers like Ron Paul a supporter of guns and since Sarah Palin loves to shoot animals in Alaska, this is why america is in trouble. i bet you ron paul and sarah palin would have a great time showing off each other their gun collections and discussing how many deaths they have caused hunting or talking about how their favorite church preacher is doing or discussing how every oil company should be drilling in the ANWAR and polluting the earth or how we should all just pay less taxes and to hell with fiscal responsibility or maybe even how abortion is just plain wrong. But people like livingstone the moron are too stupid to know anything because they cant even tell the difference between George H W Bush and George W. Bush - which says it all.

As for liability of walking away from a mortgaged house it happens for many reasons. either they can no longer afford it, or they owe more than its worth or an investor who owns too many. there are loopholes here where people abuse the system. to these people walking away its easier because in foreclosure the bank legally repossess the house and the bank puts it on their credit report which stays there for 7 years. but here there are ways and programs such as FHA where with certain requirements you can buy another house in less than 7 years and get a mortgage through uncle sam.

for the bank to get any shortfall they have to pursue you after the foreclosure in another action and get a deficiency judgment against you. these days in this economy its not that common but it does happen.

anyway hope this helps

livingstone

Alfrescian
Loyal

i'm not going to waste bandwidth. But posting a June news link... and back then when George W didn't make any comment.... was a little... nonsensical. And things changed after that... try looking in the web... find that out yourself, Bush Jr. did speak about it, as a conservative lunch meeting, that he supports Sonia.

It's not widely reported, but if you read in detail and find it, you'll find that.

That's why Laura Bush spoke to the news media that she supported Sonia Sotomayor. And try to look for a later date.

Please don't continue to put shit in your mouth.

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
i'm not going to waste bandwidth. But posting a June news link... and back then when George W didn't make any comment.... was a little... nonsensical. And things changed after that... try looking in the web... find that out yourself, Bush Jr. did speak about it, as a conservative lunch meeting, that he supports Sonia.

It's not widely reported, but if you read in detail and find it, you'll find that.

That's why Laura Bush spoke to the news media that she supported Sonia Sotomayor. And try to look for a later date.

Hee hee Hee hee Hee

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hee hee Hee hee Hee

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

livingstone

Alfrescian
Loyal
You know I just loooooove to rub it in when it hurts so bad, bearded jihadi camel jockey, but I cant resist. Its s....

By posting this several times, you're admitting that you cannot differentiate between George H.W. Bush, George W. Bush and Laura Bush? Hmm..... it's actually terribly annoying to get things like that.

George W. Bush appeared 4 times officially after he stepped down as President. In two occasions, he mentioned Sonia Sotomayor's name and defended her. He didn't go online or publicize any statements, and stayed low and away from the media. Dick Cheney was the only one who continue to publicize his own agendas. He spoke quietly of some of the policies that Obama were trying to implement but refused to pass any judgments at those dinners. In fact, several prominent Senators (including Democrats) were at the dinner, but it was mainly attended by the Republicans, many stayed away because they don't want to be associated with George W. Bush. At the two occasions when he was talking about his decisions (that I think was poorly executed and made, and those that got us into trouble), he supported Sonia and said that he's willing to defend her appointment. In his speech, he clearly stated that Sotomayor was his choice for the Supreme court.

Of course, not many outsiders know about what he spoke.... the media wasn't paying attention, or he wasn't trying to publicize those speeches. He got himself tainted as a liberal mingling around the Republicans' conservatives, and they saw him as a Reagan, but got distracted from his own agendas. That was the key.

Well, I think I'm discussing things with a man, you, who has a child's mind. So I'll stop here. I was involved in politics for some time in Oregon and Kansas, and ran unsuccessfully for the state senate in both states as a Democrat and then a Libertarian. Go ahead to post more of such nonsense here. You're so childish.

People like yourself, who didn't want to keep quiet about things they don't really know.... are really childish. The news you saw on television have been "censored", and they only present what you want to see... so by citing one piece of the news, you don't get the whole picture. In fact, there isn't much differences between Democrats and Republicans. They all run with big corporation monies, and own news agencies that support their agendas. So, you basically catch 'news' that are not really 'news'. You should go deeply to do the research, and understand the whole issues and agendas, and you will only get to know it by getting involved in local politics, and not talk at the coffeeshop. The uncles sitting at the coffee shop everyday to talk politics in Singapore are all the same, as those like yourself... do they know what's going behind the scene? Nope. They read the newspaper, and then discuss from the newspapers. The insiders, come from those who are involved, and many are academias, for example, Julian E. Zelizer, a professor at Princeton, who's obviously a Republican, and he is a contributor for CNN. Yet, he didn't actually present the news to CNN, if you read his books, he actually had different point of views.

You sound very much like the uncle who sat at the coffee shop thinking that he can rule the world, once he picked up an error of a politician. I said before, JB Jeya shouldn't sacrifice his family and himself for many Singaporeans, because most Singaporeans don't really understand politics. Get yourself involve, before you pick up a restaurant owner... and tell me that he's laughing etc... US politics run like Singapore politics... you gotta know someone to get somewhere... everywhere's the same.

Last edited:

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
By posting this several times, you're admitting that you cannot differentiate between George H.W. Bush, George W. Bush and Laura Bush? Hmm..... it's actually terribly annoying to get things like that.

George W. Bush appeared 4 times officially after he stepped down as President. In two occasions, he mentioned Sonia Sotomayor's name and defended her. He didn't go online or publicize any statements, and stayed low and away from the media. Dick Cheney was the only one who continue to publicize his own agendas. He spoke quietly of some of the policies that Obama were trying to implement but refused to pass any judgments at those dinners. In fact, several prominent Senators (including Democrats) were at the dinner, but it was mainly attended by the Republicans, many stayed away because they don't want to be associated with George W. Bush. At the two occasions when he was talking about his decisions (that I think was poorly executed and made, and those that got us into trouble), he supported Sonia and said that he's willing to defend her appointment. In his speech, he clearly stated that Sotomayor was his choice for the Supreme court.

Of course, not many outsiders know about what he spoke.... the media wasn't paying attention, or he wasn't trying to publicize those speeches. He got himself tainted as a liberal mingling around the Republicans' conservatives, and they saw him as a Reagan, but got distracted from his own agendas. That was the key.

Well, I think I'm discussing things with a man, you, who has a child's mind. So I'll stop here. I was involved in politics for some time in Oregon and Kansas, and ran unsuccessfully for the state senate in both states as a Democrat and then a Libertarian. Go ahead to post more of such nonsense here. You're so childish.

Hee hee Hee hee Hee

:wink::p:biggrin::p:p:p:wink::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::p:p:p:p:p

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone knows... everytime you lost in an argument, you do this. Not new to many.

Yes I love to smear the truth for all to see, right in your stupid face!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

You cannot change post #201!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Hee hee Hee hee Hee

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone knows... everytime you lost in an argument, you do this. Not new to many.

Hey bearded Jihadi, do you wanna cry?

How embarssing! Over and over and over again

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

You are the gift that keeps on giving!

We love here it today! People are clapping at your idiocy!

Wooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooooooo

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Post #201

No one really knows anyone well enough.... George Bush Jr. looks more like a liberal even though he ran on a Republican ticket. He's not the disaster, Dick Cheney is... after his term, it looks more like Dick Cheney is trying to defend his decisions while Bush kept silent, clearly showed that Cheney is the decision maker, and he made the mess. And George actually stand up for Sonia. It's it for business or their own political dimensions? We'll never know.

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Both George Bushes did, including Laura Bush, as I've already mentioned and cited. Why do you want to keep eating your own shit? It must taste good to you.

OMG!!!!! Just when I thought you could not get more stupid, you do!

Not only can you not tell the difference between George Jr and George Sr, now you cant tell the difference between Laura Bush and her Warmonger Husband!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Ho Ho Ho Ho Ho Ho Ho Ho Ho Ho Ho

Hee Hee Hee Hee Hee Hee Hee Hee Hee

I cant wait to get to work tomorrow! I have to text this out through my blackberry storm...........hang on.........

You are the gift that keeps on giving !!!!!!!

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Both George Bushes did, including Laura Bush, as I've already mentioned and cited. Why do you want to keep eating your own shit? It must taste good to you.

Yes I love to smear the truth for all to see, right in your stupid face!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

You cannot change post #201!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Hee hee Hee hee Hee

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
One more time to smear it in one again!...........