• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Peeping Aunty Thief At Tampines Mall Ntuc Fairprice

gorpio

Alfrescian
Loyal
one afternoon at about 4 to 5pm at tampines mall fairprice and queued up so long therefore changed to next cashiering lane, in front of me is a peeping aunty customer just holding a bag of meat without any basket yet between her feet there lies a plastic bag and hand holding another handbag very strange, and keep peeping back at me and another malay small girl who is making noise which is normal. i was wondering since she was carrying so many items, isnt it logical to get a basket or trolley put all her things in it for convenience sake unless shes trying to steal. shes so fearful of people go near her big plastic bag between her feet that after moving up queue, she again turn back to check if there is anything loop out. then peeped at my basket trying to steal. i meant as many of you also do same thing theres nothing wrong to put our baskets in front of ourselves to avid blocking the side lane for others to walk pass so the problem lies with this suspicious peeping thief. then i put basket loudly on the conveyor belt and she kept quiet. she knew she couldnt do anything so she purposely hogged the cashier lane by moving slowly. all knows that cashier area is designed such that you put yout items on the loading conveyor belt then move forward to collecting area and also make payment but this suspcious peeping aunty hogged up the loading item area and insisted paying there using cash and keep her packet of meat. i cant recall the lane number but i recalled after buying supa glue and came out from that area and turned to my left where theres a sales promotion of stacked up toilet rolls on the right side of the lane.