• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pee Ah See Foreign Talent Begs me for $$$

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah piang ah bruders n frens!

In the late 1980s when I went USA, I was pestered by many panhandlers. Back then I tot, wah ho say, Singapore not like dis one. My little peesai cuntry is peaceful and orderly with no criminals tolerated.

After another 20 years of Lee rule, what happen?

Yesterday only I was walking along a small road and this Pee Ah See guy in his 30s (with a talented construction worker look, not a takchekkia student look) came to me and started spinning a story about being an honest student from Ah Tiongland, how he got lost while traveling from Boon Lay to Bishan, he is a good boy, he is desperate to get back to his dorm, please help.

(FT in his 30s, attending Chiak-Kantang Ruffles Junior College?)

I gave him directions to the MRT, which he refused to take. Instead he kept begging me for help and saying how good he was. Eventually I realized he wanted money. I told him I couldn’t help him anymore, and he followed me for 2-3 streets and kept bothering me until he saw another person to bother.

This is not the first time I hear of such things. My friends and relatives have been increasingly bothered by Pinoy, Ah Neh and Ah Tiong beggars and panhandlers in the past 2 years. Ah Tiongs tend to cook up a story, Ah Nehs tend to pretend to be religious from some unknown temple or plain deaf and dumb, and Pinoy Pinays tend to play music before begging.
[COLOR="_______"]
Was it Old Fart who said there are no beggars in Singapore?

[/COLOR]

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
all these FT beggers are old fart's personal sex frens...all hired to anal him so that he can sleep at nite.

His son however uses these FT differently, he poke their back side for pleasure cos his wife Ho Jinx CMI....when he sees her he becomes impotent! :oIo: