• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Peacock = krafty : Yes or no

Is Peacock = Krafty?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

baahubali

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you guys think Peacock is Krafty? Just look at their wayang below what do you think?

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....ame-second-or-last-means-u-tio-marked-liao-ar

for example u are in charge of Job A and your corlick is partial in charge of Job A also but not main role...then everytime your boss write email he write to is put your corlick name first then your name...like that is tio mark liao hor?

wah lan eh I really must quickly throw letter liao

it may be your colleague is more senior and out of respect, he put your name after him.

but still I am the one in charge wat

it's trivia matter lah, dun need to blow it up.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
NO. Peacock is a bird. Krafty is some dairy product, like cheese. The two are totally different. If it was Krafty and Smegma, then its YES. If it was Peacock and Lanjiao, then its YES too.

Cheers!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If want to list that nigger Krafty clones I think need a few pages.
Loser is a sick in the mind troll that feeds on attention .....just ignore