• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Peaceful mosque In Oppie Ward Gets Robbed! PAP Mata Catch The Thief Within 3 Hours! Majulah PAP!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Is that what is says in the bible or you following catholic MO, and just make things up on the run?

I'm not a mohammedan or a fake prophet like your mahomet. So I don't make things up on the run.

Yup, it is in the Bible. When David was a young lad or just coronated as king of Israel, the official prophet was Samuel. Later on in King David's reign, it was Nathan the Prophet who confronted David over his sin of adultery and murder.

During David's lifetime, be it as a king or shepherd boy, he is more remembered as "a man after God's own heart". That, to most Christians, is much more important than whether he had the title of Prophet or not. Even a child who read the Bible knows this. If you want to poke holes at the Bible, you should read it for once in your miserable life.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm not a mohammedan or a fake prophet like your mahomet. So I don't make things up on the run.

Yup, it is in the Bible. When David was a young lad or just coronated as king of Israel, the official prophet was Samuel. Later on in King David's reign, it was Nathan the Prophet who confronted David over his sin of adultery and murder.

During David's lifetime, be it as a king or shepherd boy, he is more remembered as "a man after God's own heart". That, to most Christians, is much more important than whether he had the title of Prophet or not. Even a child who read the Bible knows this. If you want to poke holes at the Bible, you should read it for once in your miserable life.
Why would anyone read the Bible?
Because from all those people who read it, most do not follow what is written in it. They treat it like trash.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why would anyone read the Bible?
Because from all those people who read it, most do not follow what is written in it. They treat it like trash.

LOL!! Because for moslems, their moslem religion is based on copying bits and pieces from the Bible.

We treat your fake pedophile 'prophet' muhammad like the trash he is.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Surprisingly, if that were true, they did not copy the mistakes, errors, contradictions.

LOL! Your fake prophet copied without understanding. The pedophilic fool actually thought that the Trinity was God, Mary and Jesus!! What a fucktard!

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guys, are you sure there's a God. If there isn't, you guys are wasting your time arguing :biggrin:

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
And where was it mentioned that Trinity was God, Mary and Jesus?

Your mahomet was an illiterate fucktard who listened to bits and pieces of religion from Jews and Christians, and then mixed them up like rojak to invent his own mohammedan religion.

And ˹on Judgment Day˺ Allah will say, “O Jesus, son of Mary! Did you ever ask the people to worship you and your mother as gods besides Allah?” He will answer, “Glory be to You! How could I ever say what I had no right to say? If I had said such a thing, you would have certainly known it. You know what is ˹hidden˺ within me, but I do not know what is within You. Indeed, You ˹alone˺ are the Knower of all unseen. - quran 5 : 116

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your mahomet was an illiterate fucktard who listened to bits and pieces of religion from Jews and Christians, and then mixed them up like rojak to invent his own mohammedan religion.

And ˹on Judgment Day˺ Allah will say, “O Jesus, son of Mary! Did you ever ask the people to worship you and your mother as gods besides Allah?” He will answer, “Glory be to You! How could I ever say what I had no right to say? If I had said such a thing, you would have certainly known it. You know what is ˹hidden˺ within me, but I do not know what is within You. Indeed, You ˹alone˺ are the Knower of all unseen. - quran 5 : 116
You dummy catholics! You do worship Mary, do you not? ANd you elevate Mary to god too right? This verse was sent to people like you. Because you like to say God is Three.
But nowhere does the Quran say that Mary is part of the trinity.
Now what then does it make your religion since you have now FOUR GODS? Father, Son, Holy Ghost and Mary?

In fact if you follow the bible, the disciples are also God! Man, you guys are hardcore polytheists. Now you have 4 + 12 GODS! The blasphemy!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You dummy catholics! You do worship Mary, do you not? ANd you elevate Mary to god too right? This verse was sent to people like you. Because you like to say God is Three.
But nowhere does the Quran say that Mary is part of the trinity.
Now what then does it make your religion since you have now FOUR GODS? Father, Son, Holy Ghost and Mary?

In fact if you follow the bible, the disciples are also God! Man, you guys are hardcore polytheists. Now you have 4 + 12 GODS! The blasphemy!

No need to deny so much. It's obvious that your fake prophet mahomet actually thought that the Trinity was 3 Gods, made up of the Father, Mary the Mother and Jesus the son.

The moslem quran clearly implied that Mary was worshipped like God. Nobody, including the Catholics, worshipped Mary. Nobody ever said that God is Three. The Bible is clear that there is only 1 God.

Mahomet the Pedophile, who styled himself prophet, was clearly a fucktard.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need to deny so much. It's obvious that your fake prophet mahomet actually thought that the Trinity was 3 Gods, made up of the Father, Mary the Mother and Jesus the son.
And you repeatedly are unable to show specifically and unequivocally where it says that in the Quran.

The moslem quran clearly implied that Mary was worshipped like God. Nobody, including the Catholics, worshipped Mary. Nobody ever said that God is Three. The Bible is clear that there is only 1 God.
Catholic retards don't understand Arabic when it actually says and points out that you take Mary as God and worships her accordingly, which is factually correct.
Quran is clear that Mary isn't. And it sure doesn't say Mary is part of the trinity.
Learn Arabic just like you should learn Aramaic, the original language of the Bible.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
And you repeatedly are unable to show specifically and unequivocally where it says that in the Quran.

Verse already quoted. You are living in denial.

Catholic retards don't understand Arabic when it actually says and points out that you take Mary as God and worships her accordingly, which is factually correct.

Mary isn't worshipped. You're welcome to check with any Catholic priest. Perhaps you want to deflect attention from how you worship mahomet or suck his dead dick.

Quran is clear that Mary isn't. And it sure doesn't say Mary is part of the trinity.

The moslem quran mistook Mary as part of the Trinity. It's in your quran 5 : 116.

Learn Arabic just like you should learn Aramaic, the original language of the Bible.

The arabic spoken today isn't even the original language of the moslem qurans. There is even modern evidence pointing to the first moslem quran being written in Aramaic, before being translated into the invented written language of arabic later on.

The thesis of the book is that the text of the Quran was substantially derived from Syriac Christian liturgy, arguing that many "obscure" portions become clear when they are back-translated and interpreted as Syriacisms. While there is a scholarly consensus that the language of the Quran is influenced by Syro-Aramaic, Luxenberg's thesis goes beyond mainstream scholarly consensus and was widely received with skepticism in reviews.

A notable trait of early written Arabic was that it lacked vowel signs and diacritics which would later distinguish e.g. ب, ت, ن, ي, and thus was prone to mispronunciation. Arabic diacritics were added around the turn of the eighth century on orders of al-Hajjaj ibn Yusuf, governor of Iraq (694–714).

Luxenberg argues that the Quran was not originally written exclusively in Arabic but in a mixture with Syriac, the dominant spoken and written language in the Arabian peninsula through the eighth century.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Syro-Aramaic_Reading_of_the_Koran