• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PC Show 9-12 June 2011

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
oi,cb, me no dua kang ok, i am a super relief driver. my neighbour uncle rented his cab to me at $35. you tell me why i cannot cover my rental in an hour. i picked passengers in cbd to another part in cbd. every 10 dollars come into my pocket very fast.:o
if you really passionate about your job, you won't even think of public holiday,loser!
and if you ever get to work in those super demanding company, they want your life by offering a "well perceived" pay package, i bet you won't have time trying to be a winner in sam's courtyard cafe.:rolleyes::biggrin::oIo: and oh...good luck in your job, i doubt you will be able to survive long...lol...

U talk cock la. If u stop driving, u get paid? I don't work i still get paid. I also have medical benefits, bonuses, company trips, annual leave, public holidays, company pay CPF and miscellaneous expense reimbursements for mobile phone etc.

Which is why....i wanna say a big fuck u to u and stop dua kang yao siu la!

Last edited:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Say so much but still cab driver. U are a disgrace to engineers. Ok...engineer is kinda like a higher class technician, but nonetheless a fairly decent career. Drive more talk less la! :oIo:

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
at last...found notebook with intel core i7 processor below $1000... 6GB with 500GB HDD...best deal so far for me...may consider buying this at SLS next week when there no crowd..will buy if they throw in 3 yr on-site warranty free..hehe

Prolink%20Tablets%20Notebooks%20Netbooks%20Android%20TA8%20TW8%20Glee%20UW2%20SW9.jpg

Last edited:

dankos

if you really passionate about your job, you won't even think of public holiday,loser!
and if you ever get to work in those super demanding company, ...

krafty,

i respect u for being a passionate taxi driver. may u drive taxi everyday until the day u die. :biggrin:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
go for asus, just remember to format everything clean. toomany rubbish inside the OEM windows