• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pay Yourself first.. RK

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4ff8zukewIE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

How to pay yourself first and let money work for you first!!!

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tonychat you post this here? Did you learn anything from him or practice what he teaches?

If so, why are you still screwed up, financially (and in EQ) and can only afford to fly to Thailand to find girlfriends who are whores?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tonychat you post this here? Did you learn anything from him or practice what he teaches?

If so, why are you still screwed up, financially (and in EQ) and can only afford to fly to Thailand to find girlfriends who are whores?

This type of teaching does not suit you. It is only for real human to achieve freedom and get out of sinkieland and not for people like you to bend down for your PAP master to screw to earn a salary.

This teaching teach people to use brains and guts.

And not to use thier ass to get money which is what you are doing.

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This type of teaching does not suit you. It is only for real human to achieve freedom and get out of sinkieland and not for people like you to bend down for your PAP master to screw to earn a salary.

This teaching teach people to use brains and guts.

And not to use thier ass to get money which is what you are doing.

Freedom? You know freedom?? I thought you only know how go whoring in Thailand and also pay those whores to screw their ass (physically).

Dun talk about financial freedom or financial knowlege when you don't even apply it and have only enought to whore in Thailand, and think that those whores are really your teeraks and love you!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Freedom? You know freedom?? I thought you only know how go whoring in Thailand and also pay those whores to screw their ass (physically).

Dun talk about financial freedom or financial knowlege when you don't even apply it and have only enought to whore in Thailand, and think that those whores are really your teeraks and love you!!

Dun feel bad if you are not capable to do what human beings are suppose to do. Just blame on your constant addiction to PAP ass screwing.

Yes. Life is unfair for some but dun blame others. No one has the right mind to open their ass to earn a living like you. Blame yourself.

Normal human beings do the right way by not sucking up to other like you did just to earn a salary.

This is a video to show how real humans achieve freedom by using brains, guts and education. Using asshole to earn a living is not taught here and it does not fit in to you.

You have disgrace your family ancestor and descendents by opening your ass to PAP. Yes. Life is unfair. Only you make it unfair to yourself and you deserve it. No one to blame but yourself.

If you go through a low life yourself. That does not mean others have to be like you. That is bad news for you.

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sucking up to PAP? Who me? When did Nicole Seah joined PAP, you retard. Please open your Dr Chee Bye's doggie eyes and read my all previous post before you comments.

Low life, low salary and loser?? That's you and quit living in self-denial. Everyone Hee knows that you are a loser. Loser who is the lowest level in this country and unwanted pariah who is socially outcast. No friends, no money and nobody gives a second look at a loser like you.

Well, the only thing that you can do is act hero before your freaking PC. Because nobody wants you, you have to fly to Thailand to find those whores and treat them as teerak. Actually these whores are after your meager moeny too. They will dump you once you have finished spending your little money on them.

Even those middle class Bangkok ladies won't give you a second look, you loser!!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sucking up to PAP? Who me? When did Nicole Seah joined PAP, you retard. Please open your Dr Chee Bye's doggie eyes and read my all previous post before you comments.

Low life, low salary and loser?? That's you and quit living in self-denial. Everyone Hee knows that you are a loser. Loser who is the lowest level in this country and unwanted pariah who is socially outcast. No friends, no money and nobody gives a second look at a loser like you.

Well, the only thing that you can do is act hero before your freaking PC. Because nobody wants you, you have to fly to Thailand to find those whores and treat them as teerak. Actually these whores are after your meager moeny too. They will dump you once you have finished spending your little money on them.

Even those middle class Bangkok ladies won't give you a second look, you loser!!!

You mean i need to read your post? Who gives a shit about what you post? it is you who keep lusting on what i post. I have never posted anything on what you post.

Yes, you are the PAP low life shit ass that earn a living by sucking up to PAP cocks and screw by PAP. THe one who cannot even have the balls to move out of your freaking asshole country.

who cannot make a living on your own and need to bend down to allow your PAP to feed you through your ass. What a low life sinkie losers. you are those type no body will get close to.

Who ever get close to you will mean insulting their status for being a human being.

There are many smart sgreans who has done the ultimate of staying in other countries, unlike some losers who do not have any abilities to even move across the causeway. no wonder losers like you suck in your pathetic sinkieland.

PS: try you best not to insult another human being by putting up their name. such as nicole seah, you are insulting her by even mentioning her. It will disgrace her family.

Last edited:

crispstar

Alfrescian
Loyal
By being self employed in a homebased business, or in whatever business. Tax is being reduced by deducting from the expense.

Does that mean paying yourself first?

It makes more sense when you use the money to build asset first. Do that first, then you got the extra then you pay your bills. Or delay paying your bills.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i do not think so. The principle is the same but it applies differently in different countries with different laws.

sinkie herd mentality. a lot of sinkies read the book and feel like you now. tried doing what he preached and failed. its classified as self help book for goodness sake. not some get rich guide book. it will make u feel good after reading it. but a lot of things inside is fundamentally wrong. since u r so in it and so clever, u gotta spot the mistakes he made yourself. :biggrin:

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Forget about all the RK and thousands of titles out to con the naive.

Read "The Richest Man in Babylon" by George Samuel Clason. Simple to understand and always works, at least for me. :smile:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
sinkie herd mentality. a lot of sinkies read the book and feel like you now. tried doing what he preached and failed. its classified as self help book for goodness sake. not some get rich guide book. it will make u feel good after reading it. but a lot of things inside is fundamentally wrong. since u r so in it and so clever, u gotta spot the mistakes he made yourself. :biggrin:

Kiyosaki worked for me. I read the book and it contained no "get rich quick formula". However, it did help me change my mindset and gave me the courage to make the transition from employee to self employed to employer after all the advantages of doing so were succinctly illustrated in layman's terms.

I'll give the simplest example of the huge advantage a home based business provides when it comes to taxes :

Let's say you earn $150,000 a year as an employee. Your income is taxed at source. For illustration, we'll plug in the figure of 25% taxes so that's $37,500 to the govt and you're left with $112,500. Because you're employed, the govt always takes a first bite of your pie and it's usually with some sort of PAYE scheme so they get the money up front.

From this $112,500 that the govt leaves you with, you then have to pay all your bills and that includes essentials, leisure, food, holidays, hobbies etc. In a typical household, that's usually about 80% to 90% of your take home pay so you may end up with $11,250 to save or invest.

However, if you're running a business from home, you charge as much as you can to the business. That'll include you phone bills, your utilities, a chunk of your transport costs, depreciation of all your equipment.. eg iPhone, iPad, computer, monitor, printer, modem etc. If you travel on business, you charge that too.

With the help of a good accountant, you'll find yourself making only a small profit at the end of the financial year and it is this figure that the govt collects its share from. If your business makes $10,000 per year before tax, then the govt gets 25% of $10,000 instead of 25% of $150,000. (assuming that the tax rates are the same for simplicity). The big difference is that the your personal expenditure has been reclassified as business overheads as a result in your change in the approach to money. Your standard of living has not changed but you've saved yourself a huge chunk of $$$ which would otherwise have gone to the IRD.

Photography is my hobby but in order to minimise my taxes, I've registered my hobby as a business so I'm depreciating all my camera equipment. When I go for a holiday, I take a shit load of photos and upload them to a commercial stock photography site where they are offered for sale. This enables me to charge my whole holiday as a business expense. It doesn't matter if nobody buys the images. As long as they're taken for the purpose of sale, the trip is tax deductible.

The computer I'm typing this message on, the electricity it's using, my internet connection, the computer and photography magazines that I subscribe to, the coffee machine at home, the printer ink cartridges, software, hosting charges, phone bills, home security system monitoring, upgrades, maintenance etc etc are ALL charged to the business. I'd be spending all this money anyway so it would be lunacy not to classify these items as business overheads. That's the RK mantra and I subscribe to it 100%

The govt taxes what is left after I've decided how much I want to spend. As an employee, it would be the other way round. The govt would tax what I earn at source and I'd then be left with a considerably reduced figure to spend on myself.

ZorrorroZ

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow!! ... you guys have given me an idea and inspiration.
Frak, why didn't I think of that!

Register a home based business to save taxes by charging all costs to the business!!! YES! Fantastic, I am definitely going to do that!! Pay myself first - now I get it!

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Wow!! ... you guys have given me an idea and inspiration.
Frak, why didn't I think of that!

Register a home based business to save taxes by charging all costs to the business!!! YES! Fantastic, I am definitely going to do that!! Pay myself first - now I get it!

There's another concept I've learned to appreciate over the years and it's to do with the myth of "ownership".

if you read RK's book, it's mentioned in one of the chapters that the super rich don't own anything at all. However, what they do have is "usage entitlements" to lots of things.

You don't have to "own" a Ferrari. All you need is to own "the privilege" of driving one whenever you want. Same applies to corporate jets, yachts and so on.

You might want to think about this and use the concept to your advantage.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kiyosaki worked for me. I read the book and it contained no "get rich quick formula". However, it did help me change my mindset and gave me the courage to make the transition from employee to self employed to employer after all the advantages of doing so were succinctly illustrated in layman's terms.

I'll give the simplest example of the huge advantage a home based business provides when it comes to taxes :

Let's say you earn $150,000 a year as an employee. Your income is taxed at source. For illustration, we'll plug in the figure of 25% taxes so that's $37,500 to the govt and you're left with $112,500. Because you're employed, the govt always takes a first bite of your pie and it's usually with some sort of PAYE scheme so they get the money up front.

From this $112,500 that the govt leaves you with, you then have to pay all your bills and that includes essentials, leisure, food, holidays, hobbies etc. In a typical household, that's usually about 80% to 90% of your take home pay so you may end up with $11,250 to save or invest.

However, if you're running a business from home, you charge as much as you can to the business. That'll include you phone bills, your utilities, a chunk of your transport costs, depreciation of all your equipment.. eg iPhone, iPad, computer, monitor, printer, modem etc. If you travel on business, you charge that too.

With the help of a good accountant, you'll find yourself making only a small profit at the end of the financial year and it is this figure that the govt collects its share from. If your business makes $10,000 per year before tax, then the govt gets 25% of $10,000 instead of 25% of $150,000. (assuming that the tax rates are the same for simplicity). The big difference is that the your personal expenditure has been reclassified as business overheads as a result in your change in the approach to money. Your standard of living has not changed but you've saved yourself a huge chunk of $$$ which would otherwise have gone to the IRD.

Photography is my hobby but in order to minimise my taxes, I've registered my hobby as a business so I'm depreciating all my camera equipment. When I go for a holiday, I take a shit load of photos and upload them to a commercial stock photography site where they are offered for sale. This enables me to charge my whole holiday as a business expense. It doesn't matter if nobody buys the images. As long as they're taken for the purpose of sale, the trip is tax deductible.

The computer I'm typing this message on, the electricity it's using, my internet connection, the computer and photography magazines that I subscribe to, the coffee machine at home, the printer ink cartridges, software, hosting charges, phone bills, home security system monitoring, upgrades, maintenance etc etc are ALL charged to the business. I'd be spending all this money anyway so it would be lunacy not to classify these items as business overheads. That's the RK mantra and I subscribe to it 100%

The govt taxes what is left after I've decided how much I want to spend. As an employee, it would be the other way round. The govt would tax what I earn at source and I'd then be left with a considerably reduced figure to spend on myself.

can you do what you quote in sg? :biggrin:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
can you do what you quote in sg? :biggrin:

The concept is the same regardless of where you are. There are always variations because tax laws and company laws vary from country to country. A qualified accountant will show you the ropes.

In my case, I started off in Singapore and operated for almost 6 years before I left the country. Singapore treated me very well and I even managed to get a number of EDB grants because the business was in the field that the govt was encouraging at the time. The bottom line was that I paid far less taxes running a company than I did working for an MNC.

Even more importantly, I was growing a business for myself instead of for someone else. There is NO capital gains tax in Singapore so when I sold it, the profits were tax free too.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The concept is the same regardless of where you are. There are always variations because tax laws and company laws vary from country to country. A qualified accountant will show you the ropes.

In my case, I started off in Singapore and operated for almost 6 years before I left the country. Singapore treated me very well and I even managed to get a number of EDB grants because the business was in the field that the govt was encouraging at the time. The bottom line was that I paid far less taxes running a company than I did working for an MNC.

you are one of the few. i see most failed and tonychat will be one of them. regarding the tax thing, i believe if you are accounting trained you will know without reading RK thing.

yes, EDB is one big help for local sme actually if you can get those u really needed. they even pay part of the cost to encourage sme to set up server and emails for the companies.

Last edited: