• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

patrol cars

singham

Alfrescian
Loyal
how do the mata go around in the patrol cars when on the street? do they receive order from the command centre where to go?

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I know sometimes they driVe to buy their Lunches & dinners; or eVen Jiak HOng..:smile::eek:

Labyrinth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nowadays very easy for them because of technology, last time you gotta patrol on foot

[video=youtube;BofUjCJKn_s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BofUjCJKn_s[/video]

singham

Alfrescian
Loyal
i always see them going around in the multi-storey car parks doing their rounds....that is routine or order from command ctr.?

I know sometimes they driVe to buy their Lunches & dinners; or eVen Jiak HOng..:smile::eek:

Last edited:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cops in Singapore make decisions during makan breaks mostly over Roti Prata. Topics are mostly where to go for next round of makan.

Cheers!

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how do the mata go around in the patrol cars when on the street? do they receive order from the command centre where to go?

They have a sector to patrol, they also need to provide which part of the sector in advance on what time, senior office will check on them... If someone call 999, the patrol car that patrol the sector will be dispatch to attend the message...

The lunch and dinner need to plan in advance what time and which police post you are taking it. The police post or NPC need to diary it in the station diary the time in and time out of the patrol car... the lunch and dinner time may delay or change if the officer need to attend message at that time...

Last edited:

singham

Alfrescian
Loyal
thanks, now i understand...:smile:

They have a sector to patrol, they also need to provide which part of the sector in advance on what time, senior office will check on them... If someone call 999, the patrol car that patrol the sector will be dispatch to attend the message...

The lunch and dinner need to plan in advance what time and which police post you are taking it. The police post or NPC need to diary it in the station diary the time in and time out of the patrol car... the lunch and dinner time may delay or change if the officer need to attend message at that time...

singham

Alfrescian
Loyal
i look like him。。。:o

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hR53oM42EDU?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You happen to wear a turban, and have a long beard below your chin?

Cheers!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What about our MPs?

They make more $$$ than all the police put together.
Who keeps an eye on them:confused: